WirralPC Has Left The Building...

Colin James

For what it's worth Colin I think you've done the right thing. As others have observed you're a tolerant chap, you gave Cardin more than enough rope, it's certainly not your fault that he duly hanged himself with it.

I have to confess I'm bemused by the comments from those seeking to excuse his vile behaviour -  Comments along the lines of: “Oh he's from oop north...he does a lot of work for charidee†etc etc as if that somehow gives him licence to abuse everyone who doesn't agree to the letter with his often eccentric (to put it mildly) opinions. I'm sure he's done sterling work exposing malpractice in Wirral. I dare say he's been through a lot cr**, but so have a lot of people (especially if they've had the misfortune to work for Herefordshire Council) but they don't go around foaming at the mouth at anyone who expresses disagreement with them or just raises a polite enquiry.

Cardin seems to believe he's fighting a war, and perhaps he is, if so wouldn't he be more sensible trying to recruit allies instead of making enemies at every turn?

I think you made the best decision in the long term. Some good points he raised but did not like his bully boy tactics with regards to other members political persuasions, which frankly is THEIR BUSINESS and he has no right to agree or condemn someone for their choices either.

Just because members choose to not always interact it does not mean that they are not following what is being said. I often refrain from commenting, especially if its something out of my depth or something i do not fully understand. 

Precisely why I haven't commented on the thread about the alleged bullying/abuse of Council Staff. I haven't worked at The Council and have absolutely no idea of what internal machinations may, or may not, be going on down there. Other than reading the various allegations that pop up on the internet. Which are as reliable as Wikipedia. ie probably right most of the time but you wouldn't stake your house on it. 

I thought WirralPC made a good few points along the way. Probably outweighed by his irrational and illogical (and I would say on occasion abusive) reactions if you didn't type the reply he wanted to read. I never felt it necessary to 'report' anything to a moderator as the stuff is there for anyone to read and people can make their own mind up! 

And he's not just a "keyboard warrior" Steve.

This man is out and about. Getting up front and in the faces of those who have much to hide.

I'm sure he is and i am all for that in truth but i would seriously advise him not to get into Colin's face reiterating the abuse he typed out to him earlier, he seemingly does not know his background thats all i am saying.  :Nervous:

I'm sure he is and i am all for that in truth but i would seriously advise him not to get into Colin's face reiterating the abuse he typed out to him earlier, he seemingly does not know his background thats all i am saying.  :Nervous:

lol I would imagine he would be eating his words rather swiftly Steve lmao 

I don't like this. I don't like you all sticking it to my friend. I've got no problem with anyone of you good people on this great site but I can't in all honesty sit back while you all take it in turns kicking Paul. He's done nothing to any of you other than be himself, express his views and make it absolutely clear to anyone who reads him that he's against most things that involve people getting a rough deal from those who hold positions of power.

I don't see that this position merits you all ganging up and giving him a kicking. If it were a comment about a subject then that's more than fair with me. But this thread ain't about a topic. It's about my friend and I don't like it and I politely ask you to stop doing this.

I just looked up the word bullying on this urban dictionary = The worst way to make someone feel awful about themselves. Putting others down so you feel better about yourself

Let me remind myself what WirralPC wrote: I won't miss 'casting pearls' before ****-caked ignorant tory swine either.

sorry bobby47 but he needs to practice a little more about what he preaches about others.

Nobody is ganging up on anyone here, members are expressing themselves in imo. I like Paul and admire a lot of the work he does but I do think he let himself down recently and again this morning, his actions are bullying too its called verbal abuse and imo its still bullying for which i am speechless. A tory supporter would feel quite intimidated and bullied today reading through his recent comments, so whats the difference here?

Time to move on this is getting all a tad negative now.

Denise, Bobby, Whilst I respect what PC has been through and done.  Neither of you were on the receiving end of his keyboard attacks.  It's all very well saying he comes from oop north and they're all like that, but to accuse the whole of this hell-hole (Herefordshire) apart from an aforementioned handful of being complicit, or turning a blind eye to child abuse and the bullying of disabled people is plain wrong.  And to then personally attack anybody that dared to disagree is, again wrong.

Well I fore one am sorry to see Wirral PC has left the building I think he may not be everyone's cup of tea but hey ho not everyone is going to be like by everyone who they meet?…not even Gary Barlow?!

I think we have failed ourselves in this thread it's easy kicking a man while he is no longer around to defend his honour so it's nice to see a lot of people coming out of the woodwork to express there disdain for a man who's only crime was to have his own free will & opinions so are we not also guilty of bullying also???…how many of us have a unblemished mark against our names never having done any wrong whiter than white?…but feel free to cast your stones if you will?!

all because we fail to understand mr Cardin & what he stands for maybe he was testing us @ the end of the day? & really the joke is on us for our ignorance & petty small mindfulness!!

but to accuse the whole of this hell-hole (Herefordshire) apart from an aforementioned handful of being complicit, or turning a blind eye to child abuse and the bullying of disabled people is plain wrong.  

Yeah ... I hope he reflects on that sort of drivel and moderates his comments accordingly. That said then if that is how his brain is wired then he will not rewire it anytime soon! I suppose that technique is the realm of Politicians who will rewrite/rewire anything if it gets some more seats! 

If WirralPC came back then that would be fine in my book! But I would probably fall out with him if he did. As quite clearly he has parked me in a certain Political Area!

I don't think he is getting a 'kicking' in this thread by the way ...  

Well I fore one am sorry to see Wirral PC has left the building I think he may not be everyone's cup of tea but hey ho not everyone is going to be like by everyone who they meet?…not even Gary Barlow?!

I think we have failed ourselves in this thread it's easy kicking a man while he is no longer around to defend his honour so it's nice to see a lot of people coming out of the woodwork to express there disdain for a man who's only crime was to have his own free will & opinions so are we not also guilty of bullying also???…how many of us have a unblemished mark against our names never having done any wrong whiter than white?…but feel free to cast your stones if you will?!

all because we fail to understand mr Cardin & what he stands for maybe he was testing us @ the end of the day? & really the joke is on us for our ignorance & petty small mindfulness!!

He has not been banned, so he is completely free to reply, but I do find it amusing you use the terminology his only crime was to have his own free will and opinion so are we not also guilty of bullying? No!! I do not go around intimidating and verbally abusing other members because their view happens to be different to mine, I do not care how you choose to dress it up, he bullied other members who either disagreed with him or voted conservative with his onlsoght of vile verbal attacks.  I agree entirely with what M Preece wrote is their last reply above - 

I just looked up the word bullying on this urban dictionary = The worst way to make someone feel awful about themselves. Putting others down so you feel better about yourself

He has not been banned, so he is completely free to reply, but I do find it amusing you use the terminology his only crime was to have his own free will and opinion so are we not also guilty of bullying? No!! I do not go around intimidating and verbally abusing other members because their view happens to be different to mine, I do not care how you choose to dress it up, he bullied other members who either disagreed with him or voted conservative with his onlsoght of vile verbal attacks. I agree entirely with what M Preece wrote is their last reply above -

I think your find the thread is called WirralPC has left the building so whether or not he is banned? is immaterial as he is no longer in the building so his voice cannot be heard! As I think you would of heard it? if he was!

Of course you don't unless your in a group doing likewise?… bullying comes in many different forms… if several people are intimidating one other individual that is a form of bullying also! But don't worry I do not expect you to agree as you too are allowed your own opinion to which you are most welcome to!!

I think your find the thread is called WirralPC has left the building so whether or not he is banned? is immaterial as he is no longer in the building so his voice cannot be heard! As I think you would of heard it? if he was!

Of course you don't unless your in a group doing likewise?… bullying comes in many different forms… if several people are intimidating one other individual that is a form of bullying also! But don't worry I do not expect you to agree as you too are allowed your own opinion to which you are most welcome to!!

Your wrong Cambo, its been heard all day, in fact both WirralPC and Phil Smart as still harping on about it

post-1038-0-02159800-1431638576.png

I rest my case. 

And at this point in the proceedings, might I suggest that we stop picking at the scab, and allow a little healing to take place?

In the nicest possible way..... let's all shut up!

Can I assume you mean Phil Smart and WirralPC too or is it okay for them to just carry on?