Happy New Year!

Colin James

To all at Hereford Voice

Just incase the lines are busy....

Just incase we are drunk and dizzy......

just in case you presume we have forgot....

We assure you we really have not...

We send all the best for a happy and healthy 2017 to you all .

Thank you all for your very interesting posts ( most of the time.! )

Plus of course the managements of the site by Colin.

A very happy New Year to everyone, particularly those that I fell out with namely, Irena, Mick, H Wilson, Steve, Bill Thomas, Victor, the lists bloody endless, Alex, Paul, and it goes on, Rebecca, two others who's names I've forgotten and Widow bloody Twanky.

Bobby - well done , we should all start the New Year with a clean slate .

A very happy New Year to everyone, particularly those that I fell out with namely, Irena, Mick, H Wilson, Steve, Bill Thomas, Victor, the lists bloody endless, Alex, Paul, and it goes on, Rebecca, two others who's names I've forgotten and Widow bloody Twanky.

You have never fallen out with my bobby, we may not always agree but never fallen out. Happy new year to you and all HV members  :Happy_32:

Wishing all members of Hereford Voice a Happy New Year.

Many of us will be presented with fresh opportunities and tough challenges however we should never feel isolated in what we face. Believe it or not there are still people and organizations out there that care without condition or catch.

This is a great forum and I have met some incredible people within it and conversed with others not necessarily in agreement but with honesty and freedom....let's hope this continues.

All the best GK.

Happy new year bobby and all members of hv, love to read all the interesting topics here, thank you Colin for providing us with a place to air our views.