Nick Nenadich's brother

Denise Lloyd

Similar to Dave Greenow's planning experience the brother to Nick Nenadich has had his planning approved by the Planning Committee DESPITE the planning officer's recommendation to refuse.

It always pays to know just the right people doesn't it?

http://councillors.herefordshire.gov.uk/documents/s50029685/152475%20-%20Sutton%20Lakes%20Farm%20Suttton%20lakes%20Hereford.pdf

The Council spend 10 years and many, many millions of pounds preparing a new Core Strategy which will govern all development for the next 20 years. Yet, just 6 weeks after adopting it, councillors choose to ignore the whole thing and approve this. Quite extraordinary and very worrying. We've seen it before and no doubt will see it again.

The Council spend 10 years and many, many millions of pounds preparing a new Core Strategy which will govern all development for the next 20 years. Yet, just 6 weeks after adopting it, councillors choose to ignore the whole thing and approve this. Quite extraordinary and very worrying. We've seen it before and no doubt will see it again.

It is disgusting in all honesty. 

Spot on with this reply twg and this should be investigated.

Whilst I do not always agree with the decisions that the Planning Dept come to I have a lot of sympathy for them.  They are the ones who train to become Planning Officers they are the ones who know the rules and regulations and yet so often their well informed decisions are overruled by just Councillors.

Another council committee in desparate need of a major overhaul

Was there an investigation into the Greenow fiasco? 

is this the same Greenhaugh who gave FALSE DETAILS at scene of accident some where by Mordiford and got away with it ????. and you didn't expect any different from a corrupt banana council and councillors'. IM AFRAID THOUGH YOU LOT VOTED THEM BACK IN AND GOT ANOTHER 41/2 YEARS TO GO SO PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN

is this the same Greenhaugh who gave FALSE DETAILS at scene of accident some where by Mordiford and got away with it ????. and you didn't expect any different from a corrupt banana council and councillors'. IM AFRAID THOUGH YOU LOT VOTED THEM BACK IN AND GOT ANOTHER 41/2 YEARS TO GO SO PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN

He didn't get away with it - Hereford Times reported that he gave a false name and address and drove off, but later thought better of it. For failing to stop after an accident, Greenow was given a £300 fine and eight penalty points were put on his driving licence. For driving without due care and attention he was fined £200 and his licence was endorsed. Prosecution costs and a victim surcharge took the total Greenow must pay to £575. 

Hereford Conservative Association said that there was "no question" of withdrawing Greenow's membership over a motoring offence. He was subsequently re-elected.

I din't vote for them.

Ah, I see we have an intellectual in our midst.

I did not vote them back in , Green for national and It's our county for local. I thought at least IOC would have done better than they did, but this is Hereford after all.

As for Greens, I only voted for them because it had to be better than Voting for one of the waste of space main parties, but I did come close to voting UKIP.

Chris bull stated over a year ago about Nick Nenadich who had shares in Hereford United how corrupt he was. The current board at the new club could have saved the club but for people like Nenadich, they wanted a pay off when the club moved from edgar street as it is prime real estate that was there plan all along. The football club is now thriving making a profit helping local business, the current board at edgar street would never invest in a structure which was in place to move the football club.Today is a time for a big pat on the back for the board and the supporters who work there unpaid and the supporters who put hours of unpaid work in to bring the ground up to standard to put the city of Hereford back on the map.The last 6 months has seen the new club hit most of the national newspapers because of average gates of 2,500 .They play Westfields boxing day with a gate which may well top 4,000 i do hope it is free car parking Boxing day.

Pissing in the wind with that vote. Why bother filling in the postal vote or dragging yerself to the polling station! Absolute waste of time! 

Get moaned at for not voting and when we vote we still get moaned at, no pleasing some people.

We are going off topic can we get back to the topic in hand please.

Nick Nenaditch's brother...

So what more can we say about Nick Nenaditch's brother? We said it all end of topic.

Get moaned at for not voting and when we vote we still get moaned at, no pleasing some people.

So what more can we say about Nick Nenaditch's brother? We said it all end of topic.

Roger, If you have nothing further to add to the original discussion, then do exactly that, by not adding any further comments and the debate will have run it's course naturally. 

We need to keep these debates 'On Topic' if a member wishes to create a separate debate to this then that is fine.

Planning decisions taken against Officers' advice are a regular event and works both ways. Personally, I have had permission given against advice and had refusals when Officers were in favour.

As for NN, I have no idea whether he was able to influence his brother's planning consent but I do know that he and his pal, Keyte, caught a considerable cold over the HUFC affair. They rather foolishly entered into a vanity project which they thought would be 'a bit of fun'. They were seduced by the idea of strutting around as camel-coated Directors and enjoying the perks of being associated with a famous football club. Sadly for them, that is not how it worked out and both lost serious sums of money propping the thing up. Where it came close to scandal was the Council's consideration of a soft sale of the ground. This would have seen a disposal of public assets on very favourable terms to a private business that counted a County Councillor as one of its Directors.

In my opinion, the fact that the whole structure eventually collapsed has been a blessing. The old club may have gone but there is now a new construct, purged of any property speculation and enjoying the backing of the local community. Come On You Whites!