Hereford Times Imposter!

Colin James

Hereford Times - Someone Using Same Name As Hereford Voice.

newspapers_hereford.gif

They have registered using the names Herefords Voice and also Hereford Voices (Notice the S) 

I have written to Clive at the HT as someone has registered as Herefords Voice on their website, notice the S on the end of their name.

We are: 

Hereford Voice

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And on the Clehonger PA report in the HT for 90 houses

I think the poster, who seems reasonably intelligent to my untrained eye, is being deliberately controversial. But fair enough! He/she has a point tho about housing. There is a chronic shortage Nationally and so do we try and protect a rare newt or meadow flower/hedge or get people housed? That said I wouldn't want it by me! 

One comment by him/them has now been removed by the Editor at my request.

Off topic totally Roger Gladmans are a particularily ruthless development company and 70 plus houses have within the last couple of months already  been passed in Clehonger.

Again off topic just seen this

Solar firm to build 8,000 homes with Chinese firm

15 January 2016 | By Yoosof Farah

WElink Energy and China National Building Materials announce £1.1bn deal to build 8,000 affordable zero carbon homes in sites across UK

Roger it was not the content of his comment everybody is entitled to their opinion it was the fact the he was using the sign in Herefords Voice.  He has also been very busy on another article the one with the cyclist.

Yes I have also received an email and Denise is right it is their name not particularly what they are writing. The editor has advised them to change the name, which is really appreciated as it only leads to confusion (which was their obviously intent)

There are a lot of posters with similar names, over at HT.

Wyecider and Wyesider are incredibly similar, and there are lots of Mr Hereford/Mr Herefordian Herefordian07 etc.

I can't see HT banning a contributor just because they have opted for this name. It is different, if only by a little bit!

Most regular readers/posters will have spotted the difference immediately.....I honestly don't think this is a conspiracy!

Roger it was not the content of his comment everybody is entitled to their opinion it was the fact the he was using the sign in Herefords Voice.  He has also been very busy on another article the one with the cyclist.

I see the comments on the Maylord Cycling story are still visible under the handle of 'Hereford Voices'. Seems like half baked amateur hour moderating just to delete a post as opposed to suspending the username until he/she chooses a less confusing one ... 

I see the comments on the Maylord Cycling story are still visible under the handle of 'Hereford Voices'. Seems like half baked amateur hour moderating just to delete a post as opposed to suspending the username until he/she chooses a less confusing one ... 

He has requested that they change their name. Makes sense to me. 

There are a lot of posters with similar names, over at HT.

Wyecider and Wyesider are incredibly similar, and there are lots of Mr Hereford/Mr Herefordian Herefordian07 etc.

I can't see HT banning a contributor just because they have opted for this name. It is different, if only by a little bit!

Most regular readers/posters will have spotted the difference immediately.....I honestly don't think this is a conspiracy!

You may end up eating your words dippy, someone is already using a name similar to yours http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/14205583.Two_men_who_continued_to_attack_man_at_Hereford_flat_despite_him_being_unconscious_avoid_prison/?action=success#comment_15219497

Blimey.

You may be right there Alex!

Perhaps this is a deliberate attempt to confuse folks about posters!

I wonder if this is the same person??

If it is, then they would appear to delight in mischief making! What next? Combo, Dennise Lloyd, ?? I guess the possibilities are endless....!

Or Jesse Normal!

Greenknite?? Twowheelgood? We could have a competition!

It's either completely harmless... and somebody just doesn't have a very good imagination...(I had given them the benefit of the doubt... Hereford's Voice is a nice name!)

Or, it's a wind up!

I guess we'll have to keep our eyes peeled, for impersonations of other posting names!