Hereford Times Imposter!

Colin James

Err, yes Frank!

Hence posts 26 and 28 above!

I'm always happy to hold my hands up if I've made an error in judgement!

As I said, giving 'whoever' the benefit of the doubt, was perhaps not the wisest decision!

There are some strange people around dippy. If they are picking on you and HV they are leaving others alone. I am sure there are lots of different users over at the HT.

Think that all this Poster will do is sign in on the HT using another email address and alias every time his currant name is removed by the HT.

As an aside , when I had to log on the HT recently I found that my email address of a few years ago is still suspended - so within the HT there is no parole for good or reasonable behaviour .

Think that all this Poster will do is sign in on the HT using another email address and alias every time his currant name is removed by the HT.

As an aside , when I had to log on the HT recently I found that my email address of a few years ago is still suspended - so within the HT there is no parole for good or reasonable behaviour .

They appear to be using a very basic system with no security. 

• 2 weeks later...