Hereford Voice Bloggers Bash *** TONIGHT*** Sat Feb 1st

Jim Kenyon

I had a thought there are many people that blog on this site and we never meet I'm sure there will be many that like it that way but why not have a get together at my pub the victory in Hereford I am happy to provide a free curry and entertainment and maybe have a short question and answer with some local councillors it would also be an opportunity to grow the site and give Colin some recognition for the great effort he puts into it I certainly find it informative.

Victory Pub Ledbury Road Hereford - Saturday February 1st From 7pm.

post-109-0-89161800-1390909227_thumb.jpg

I had a thought there are many people that blog on this site and we never meet I'm sure there will be many that like it that way but why not have a get together at my pub the victory in Hereford I am happy to provide a free curry and entertainment and maybe have a short question and answer with some local councillors it would also be an opportunity to grow the site and give Colin some recognition for the great effort he puts into it I certainly find it informative.

I am up for that as long as it's a hot curry Jim  :tongue_32:

Sorry Jim I won't be there cannot eat curry full of spices. Glenda

That was a bit of a quick response, I am sure that can be addressed Cllr for people who do not like spicy food, I am sure something else can be provided but we would welcome your presence. What would you prefer to have available?

M Preece, I did not want to go into personal details but now I must to answer you,I have a lot of food allergies, also food I cannot eat because of medication. I have a very bland diet of chicken, beef and salmon.

Cllr thank you for the explanation about your unfortunate allergies but there was really no need to go into detail. I am sure chicken/beef sandwiches or rolls can be provided without any hassle, be good to have you there.

Sorry Jim I won't be there cannot eat curry full of spices. Glenda

And we already know we couldn't bride you with an extra chair and oversight of the beer committee :P

I have a lot of food allergies,

I knew a women once who had a lot of food allergies, some pretty extreme. It all stemmed from binge drinking as a club rep in the med during her 20's. Is there something you're not telling us Glenda? ;)

Also, I love salmon, beef and chicken. Pretty much all I eat is meat and sugar :)

My allergies come from being diabetic and from medication for various physical conditions.Just to let you know biomech I do not drink intoxication lichor

Be good to have you join us CVP I am sure alternatives can be found and coffee or tea can be substituted for the beers. Just post what you prefer to eat and drink and leave the rest to Jim