Polish PM Speech to EU.

Colin James

Well said , no very well said , I wonder was Herr Merkel taking notes ?

This woman has the balls to speak out and her priority is the safety of her citizens which is exactly what the PM or President of any country should be doing in the first instance. Angela Merkel has a lot to answer for in my book. 

Slowly other countries are realising what UKIP were spouting years ago - get away from the EU administration and restore border controls. We have no idea who is in the country. Maybe time for a compulsory census to restore some normality to our country. As our mystery MP in Hereford is going to retain his seat with a reduced majority I would have to vote Conservative as they are the only party to get us out the EU, but I don't believe it will be a complete break, but a watered down scheme to suit the politicians and not the people. We are heading towards a mass surveillance police state - just the sort of country you want to bring your children up in!

To stick to my principles I will most possibly vote UKIP again. I am not against Europeans - just the EU administration.

The Polish Premier's words are supportive of what many now feel and think about these attacks upon our Western societies. That said, and with great respect to her and the peoples of Poland and other Eastern European countries, it's very easy to talk like this in their uncomplicated and straightforward societies. For Poland and many other East European nations where they've never experienced significant levels of immigration and the introduction of different cultures into their population, where the normal and typical is white Christian Caucasian, there is no risk or political backlash for speaking in this way.

For the West, who's societies are very diverse and based upon multiculturalism and equality for all, it's nigh on impossible for a western political leader to talk in this way. So, whilst the Polish Premier might sound good and appeal to the way many might now feel about these complicated social issues, our leaders have to consider issues that Poland has no experience of. Diversity!

One should also remember that Poland and other Eastern countries are in conflict with Brussels for refusing to accept any people associated with the migrant crisis and this speech by the Polish Premier is in a roundabout way a response to the threat from Brussels that sanctions may be implemented and the Cash Tap could be turned off if 'they' don't do as they're told and embrace our so called EU Shared Values and accept diversity into their culture.

The Polish Premier's words are supportive of what many now feel and think about these attacks upon our Western societies. That said, and with great respect to her and the peoples of Poland and other Eastern European countries, it's very easy to talk like this in their uncomplicated and straightforward societies. For Poland and many other East European nations where they've never experienced significant levels of immigration and the introduction of different cultures into their population, where the normal and typical is white Christian Caucasian, there is no risk or political backlash for speaking in this way.

For the West, who's societies are very diverse and based upon multiculturalism and equality for all, it's nigh on impossible for a western political leader to talk in this way. So, whilst the Polish Premier might sound good and appeal to the way many might now feel about these complicated social issues, our leaders have to consider issues that Poland has no experience of. Diversity!

One should also remember that Poland and other Eastern countries are in conflict with Brussels for refusing to accept any people associated with the migrant crisis and this speech by the Polish Premier is in a roundabout way a response to the threat from Brussels that sanctions may be implemented and the Cash Tap could be turned off if 'they' don't do as they're told and embrace our so called EU Shared Values and accept diversity into their culture.

Hence her stand against not being blackmailed by the EU bureaucrats. She is got bigger balls than many leaders, they also do not want this so called diversity and multiculturalism, they have every right to decide who crossed their borders and not be intimidated by the likes of Merkel. 

Hence her stand against not being blackmailed by the EU bureaucrats. She is got bigger balls than many leaders, they also do not want this so called diversity and multiculturalism, they have every right to decide who crossed their borders and not be intimidated by the likes of Merkel. 

You are correct my friend and Poland is actually Central Europe, I never did understand why they call people East Europeans from Poland, it could not be anymore central.

Getting back to the topic, if Poland want to maintain their identity then there is nothing wrong with that, threatening countries will fines for not taking people is no more than blackmail. Poland have taken immigrants but were very clever and took them from the Ukraine.

Lads, I'm not against your argument. I'd sooner be allied to the Polish nation who, like the States, Britain, Greece and Estonia take their NATO responsibilities seriously and pay their way to defend themselves, rather than the yellow bellied, cheating bastards from the West who now drape themselves in the EU flag and sing Ode To Joy.

But, those who are stupid enough to ever want to join the Union, and that includes Poland, they can't pick and choose the sugary bits they want and the sour stuff they don't want. They entered this Union of madness spouting, 'we share your common values', which include equality for all ethnic and religious groups, and yet, when the test comes in the shape of the Syrian migrant crisis, they don't want to help, hence the reason why the Polish Premier has made her comments which clearly imply that they don't fully share all our Shared Common Values that allowed them to get into the EU in the first place.

Truth is, given the nature of the EU and every single path their Federal ideology takes us all on, Poland and all the other member states have no right to attempt to maintain their way of life, protect their heritage and pick and choose what they want, unless......they follow the lead of Britain and put an end to the madness and Leave.

Lads, I'm not against your argument. I'd sooner be allied to the Polish nation who, like the States, Britain, Greece and Estonia take their NATO responsibilities seriously and pay their way to defend themselves, rather than the yellow bellied, cheating bastards from the West who now drape themselves in the EU flag and sing Ode To Joy.

But, those who are stupid enough to ever want to join the Union, and that includes Poland, they can't pick and choose the sugary bits they want and the sour stuff they don't want. They entered this Union of madness spouting, 'we share your common values', which include equality for all ethnic and religious groups, and yet, when the test comes in the shape of the Syrian migrant crisis, they don't want to help, hence the reason why the Polish Premier has made her comments which clearly imply that they don't fully share all our Shared Common Values that allowed them to get into the EU in the first place.

Truth is, given the nature of the EU and every single path their Federal ideology takes us all on, Poland and all the other member states have no right to attempt to maintain their way of life, protect their heritage and pick and choose what they want, unless......they follow the lead of Britain and put an end to the madness and Leave.

The Polish PM is absolutely sticking to her stance on this, and I completely agree with her however, I don't remember reading anything that suggest that the EU can control any individual countries borders... so let us see what happens but I do not think Poland will back down on this one somehow.

The Polish PM is absolutely sticking to her stance on this, and I completely agree with her however, I don't remember reading anything that suggest that the EU can control any individual countries borders... so let us see what happens but I do not think Poland will back down on this one somehow.

She is a very strong lady and lets hope that Teresa May ends up as strong, so far I am impressed and she will be getting my vote next week. 

I do not see Poland refusing to take EU citizens =, I only see them refusing to take emigrants and so called refugees from outside the EU, surely this is their choice and should not be penalised for not taking Angela Merkel's guests! 

They have every right to decide whop can/cannot cross their borders.

Hello Colin. According to my compass that's not set and fixed to the geographic magnetic North, but rather aligned to the fallen Berlin Wall, Austria is West, so are we and everything that was once communist territory is East.

My only regret is Brussels is not positioned far South on another Continent and Donald bloody Tusk would do what the great citizens of Poland want, him to pack his bags in the West, journey East and face the barrage of questions his countrymen want to put to him regarding the reason why they don't want him to remain in his exalted position of power.

That said, you've mentioned this to me before and so, from hereon whenever I speak of the great Polish people again and their remarkably resilient Country, I will refer to it and them as Central European.

No offence was intended to you and your girl Colin. My warmest regards. Rob.

Hello Colin. According to my compass that's not set and fixed to the geographic magnetic North, but rather aligned to the fallen Berlin Wall, Austria is West, so are we and everything that was once communist territory is East.

My only regret is Brussels is not positioned far South on another Continent and Donald bloody Tusk would do what the great citizens of Poland want, him to pack his bags in the West, journey East and face the barrage of questions his countrymen want to put to him regarding the reason why they don't want him to remain in his exalted position of power.

That said, you've mentioned this to me before and so, from hereon whenever I speak of the great Polish people again and their remarkably resilient Country, I will refer to it and them as Central European.

No offence was intended to you and your girl Colin. My warmest regards. Rob.

No offence taken my friend.

Poland is actually smack bang in the centre of Europe. 

I would like to refer to your previous comments and I have highlighted the actual paragraph.

For the West, who's societies are very diverse and based upon multiculturalism and equality for all, it's nigh on impossible for a western political leader to talk in this way.

So if Austria is in the west and multicultural why are they not taking any refugee's either? Angela Merkel and the rest of the EU seems fixated on having a pop at Poland.

Colin, you're an extremely bright, clever articulate fella, so why ask me a question you know the answer to? They're targeting the likes of Poland and Hungary because these countries are not as important as others like Austria. After all the billions of financial grants that Poland has received, that the EU now are deliberately describing as Aid programmes designed to make Poland feel lowly and subservient, they expect some gratitude, some compliance and a good measure of knowing ones place in the pecking order of who's important in the EU and who's less important, hence the strategy of creating a Two Tier, Two Speed Europe. One for the rich and powerful who have their hands on the levers of power and one for the less important nations who are holding back the federalisation of Europe.

Just like the Orwellian Animal Farm, where some are more equal than others, today and tomorrow some nations have become more important than others and ever so gradually once again, for the third time in a century Germanic dominance and meddling in the business of other countries is buggering things up. As in war, particularly the Second World War, nations like Poland caught up in the chaos simply because of their geographic position, will pay a price for joining the EU and pretending that they could integrate their economies, their societies and at the same time cling onto their liberty without having to pay a price.

Most on these here pages know my views on the migrant crisis and I believe that everyone should play a part and help these people but, putting aside my personal feelings on the matter, I can promise you that come fair and fine weather, probably very soon, the migrant numbers will soar again and Brussels, acting on the instructions of Germany, will force countries such as Poland to meet their quotas of migrants or face the financial consequences.

Colin, you're an extremely bright, clever articulate fella, so why ask me a question you know the answer to? They're targeting the likes of Poland and Hungary because these countries are not as important as others like Austria. After all the billions of financial grants that Poland has received, that the EU now are deliberately describing as Aid programmes designed to make Poland feel lowly and subservient, they expect some gratitude, some compliance and a good measure of knowing ones place in the pecking order of who's important in the EU and who's less important, hence the strategy of creating a Two Tier, Two Speed Europe. One for the rich and powerful who have their hands on the levers of power and one for the less important nations who are holding back the federalisation of Europe.

Just like the Orwellian Animal Farm, where some are more equal than others, today and tomorrow some nations have become more important than others and ever so gradually once again, for the third time in a century Germanic dominance and meddling in the business of other countries is buggering things up. As in war, particularly the Second World War, nations like Poland caught up in the chaos simply because of their geographic position, will pay a price for joining the EU and pretending that they could integrate their economies, their societies and at the same time cling onto their liberty without having to pay a price.

Most on these here pages know my views on the migrant crisis and I believe that everyone should play a part and help these people but, putting aside my personal feelings on the matter, I can promise you that come fair and fine weather, probably very soon, the migrant numbers will soar again and Brussels, acting on the instructions of Germany, will force countries such as Poland to meet their quotas of migrants or face the financial consequences.

Poland and probably the remaining members of the V4 will not back down, I am pretty certain of that. I have the privilege of being able to watch Polish TV and 99% of their population agree with their PM. I see the real news coming out of Poland and not the diluted versions presented by the media gravy train here in the UK.

Poland and probably the remaining members of the V4 will not back down, I am pretty certain of that. I have the privilege of being able to watch Polish TV and 99% of their population agree with their PM. I see the real news coming out of Poland and not the diluted versions presented by the media gravy train here in the UK.

I have a Polish friend that I work with and I agree with everything he is telling me about this and the threats his country is receiving from the EU. Just look at the frequent attacks other EU countries are suffering, you are not seeing this happening in the countries listed within the V4 that you mention, that speak volumes don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Not withstanding my own views about the migrant crisis and the heartless way in which some EU member states have addressed this issue, I note with keen interest the aggressive change in tone of language made by the oily slimy EU ruling elite that's been deliberately directed toward both Poland and Hungary who refuse to bend to the will of Junker, Tusk and that tw.at Verhofsdadt.

The new French Presdent has attacked Poland by complaining that the Polish workers ain't paying their taxes to them in France, but instead are using an EU directive fiscal mechanism that's perfectly legal, that allows them to pay their taxes to Poland. Good for the Polish I say. F.uck the EU. These political mandarins created this economic game of globalisation madness. Don't blame the Polish for exploiting their folly.

This new French charmer has also complained the Polish are taking their jobs because of this issue. Good! Again, I hope the Polish men and women who work like stink under the guidance of EU rules that undermine wage levels now have the same success rate with the bloody French. I hope the Polish people continue to prickle these bastards who are intent upon delivering the dream of the mighty Germanic federal aim of one nation, one will, one flag and everyone has to wear lederhosen during a national holiday.

Last but not least, the former leader of Luxembourg, bloody Jean Claude bloody Junker who says, 'had we known then what we know now that Poland and Hungary have an issue with ethnicity we probably wouldn't have allowed them to join our Club in the first place. Then the oily bastard hinted that the money tap could easily be switched off as punishment for their disobedience. The bastards! The EU knew way back when how these two member states valued their own individual identity, and as much as I disagree with their stance on the migrant issue, I sincerely hope these two countries cause Brussels as much pain as they've caused me to endure as I've sat back and watched their expansionistic policies that'll only ever lead our continent into conflict with Russia.

Mind, the problem is Poland are the largest beneficiaries of EU money and if the EU do switch the cash tap off, you can be sure if one single thing. They've destroyed Greece without batting an eyelid, so bringing Poland and Hungary to heel with a measure of economic ruin won't be much of a problem to these unelected mandarins.

Not withstanding my own views about the migrant crisis and the heartless way in which some EU member states have addressed this issue, I note with keen interest the aggressive change in tone of language made by the oily slimy EU ruling elite that's been deliberately directed toward both Poland and Hungary who refuse to bend to the will of Junker, Tusk and that tw.at Verhofsdadt.

The new French Presdent has attacked Poland by complaining that the Polish workers ain't paying their taxes to them in France, but instead are using an EU directive fiscal mechanism that's perfectly legal, that allows them to pay their taxes to Poland. Good for the Polish I say. F.uck the EU. These political mandarins created this economic game of globalisation madness. Don't blame the Polish for exploiting their folly.

This new French charmer has also complained the Polish are taking their jobs because of this issue. Good! Again, I hope the Polish men and women who work like stink under the guidance of EU rules that undermine wage levels now have the same success rate with the bloody French. I hope the Polish people continue to prickle these bastards who are intent upon delivering the dream of the mighty Germanic federal aim of one nation, one will, one flag and everyone has to wear lederhosen during a national holiday.

Last but not least, the former leader of Luxembourg, bloody Jean Claude bloody Junker who says, 'had we known then what we know now that Poland and Hungary have an issue with ethnicity we probably wouldn't have allowed them to join our Club in the first place. Then the oily bastard hinted that the money tap could easily be switched off as punishment for their disobedience. The bastards! The EU knew way back when how these two member states valued their own individual identity, and as much as I disagree with their stance on the migrant issue, I sincerely hope these two countries cause Brussels as much pain as they've caused me to endure as I've sat back and watched their expansionistic policies that'll only ever lead our continent into conflict with Russia.

Mind, the problem is Poland are the largest beneficiaries of EU money and if the EU do switch the cash tap off, you can be sure if one single thing. They've destroyed Greece without batting an eyelid, so bringing Poland and Hungary to heel with a measure of economic ruin won't be much of a problem to these unelected mandarins.

Well said Bobby, I could not agree more.