BBC H&W Broadcast Details Of Our Traffic Lights Petition

Colin James

Our Turn Off The Traffic Lights campaign has now been kindly highligted by BBC Hereford and Worcester. I was Interviewed live this morning by Nicola Goodwin, tune in all day long to 94.7 where you will here the whole interview and more...

More details can be found on the BBC Hereford and Worcester website http://www.bbc.co.uk...test-programmes

I have also added the MP3 versions further down in this topic.

Here is the main interview

Main Interview.mp3

Another clip aired this afternoon

BBC H&W1.mp3

And a brilliant clip aired this evening

Lights 1.mp3

Listen To This...Spot On! BBC Hereford and Worcester This Evening

( This is the last file listed above if you want to download it - 'Lights 1.mp3' )

http://f.cl.ly/items/1f1n1w3o2w1E1M2c2C0K/Lights%201.mp3

Well done! There are so many lights its dangerous, if you come out of the Belmont road when on green the second set of lights take slightly longer to change and many people do not even notice them. I was a police witness twice in two seperate incidents because a car coming out of the belmont road hit a car stll coming out from the Asda store. People take more care on roundabouts, lights make them lazy. When David Cameron came quite recently, they switched them all off and traffic ran free. If they can do it for Dave, thay can do it for us!

Well done! There are so many lights its dangerous, if you come out of the Belmont road when on green the second set of lights take slightly longer to change and many people do not even notice them. I was a police witness twice in two seperate incidents because a car coming out of the belmont road hit a car stll coming out from the Asda store. People take more care on roundabouts, lights make them lazy. When David Cameron came quite recently, they switched them all off and traffic ran free. If they can do it for Dave, thay can do it for us!

Very true! Welcome to the club Wendy it is always good to see new members, I look forward to seeing your discussions :Happy_32: