Local Election 2015.....The Results!

dippyhippy

How organised are we??

I ask because in a little over 24 hours, the count will begin!

Are members who are "in the know", or just in the right place at the right time,able to post updates for the rest of us, as the results are known??

Personally speaking, I know I shan't sleep a wink until I have confirmation that Jim, Dazza, Jimbo, Paul, Amanda, Liz, Chris and Glenda have won their ward places..... and Pat, Harry and Tony are given their marching orders!

Fingers crossed,IOC will sweep into power, and Friday could herald a brighter future for Hereford and its residents!

Vive La Revolution, Comrades!

How organised are we??

I ask because in a little over 24 hours, the count will begin!

Are members who are "in the know", or just in the right place at the right time,able to post updates for the rest of us, as the results are known??

Personally speaking, I know I shan't sleep a wink until I have confirmation that Jim, Dazza, Jimbo, Paul, Amanda, Liz, Chris and Glenda have won their ward places..... and Pat, Harry and Tony are given their marching orders!

Fingers crossed,IOC will sweep into power, and Friday could herald a brighter future for Hereford and its residents!

Vive La Revolution, Comrades!

Thank you so much Dippy!! Elected or not what an important site Hereford Voice is for real-time topics within Herefordshire. Thank you.

Ta .... The other Election is not worth watching locally as everyone knows!

Well I know locally it might be a forgone conclusion however Roger I'm keen to see the spread of the votes. I think there will be another election within the year and in the meantime a big shout for electoral reform..proportional representation and all that. Just asking the question this week in different counties there is a hushed vote for UKIP so let's see what happens!

Well I know locally it might be a forgone conclusion however Roger I'm keen to see the spread of the votes. I think there will be another election within the year and in the meantime a big shout for electoral reform..proportional representation and all that. Just asking the question this week in different counties there is a hushed vote for UKIP so let's see what happens!

I expressly told the non Tory Candidates in my Ward (College) that I was worried about them splitting the vote ..... I will watch the trends until the last moment in the local election (before voting)..... General stuff then Jesse is home and hosed. But,like you I will drill down into the hard figures .... In about 24/36/48 hours ..... 

Thanks for the rallying cry, Dippy.

I think an IOC / Herefordshire Indies coalition would be the best way to sort out the mess the (hopefully) outgoing administration has left us as its legacy. With Glenda playing pink-jacketed Nicola's king-maker role and perhaps Jim Kenyon as Red Ed?

@ TWG: you mention a political party called the LibDems. Must be before my time: when exactly did they exist? Was it the Ice Age?

Good luck everyone!

I would like to see Jamal for It's Our County win Newton Farm or GVP for the Independents either way it would be a great result. These two working together would be very good.

As I live in Belmont my vote has gone to Tracy Bowes - It's Our County

Voting..... done!

Anthony Powers....IOC, got my ward councillor vote.

Tim Price......Independent, got my parish councillor vote! (Such an enthusiastic guy, with a real love for this part of the city.)

Diana Toynbee.... Green, National election.

I'm very happy that I've put all my crosses in the right place, for the right people.

Sincerely hope that IOC sweep the board , I also hope that there is a Ruck involved as well !

My dear chap "ruck" ...You should be setting an example to the young uns and what about the newbies they are going to think this is an extremist site!

I felt quite bad some months back when me and the old nag were creeping up your driveway in the early hours harvesting the contents of your black bins whilst dropping off old battle parts but now I realise that it could have got nasty..totally unprepared whereas Missy and I always get tooled up trotting past the Commercial wearing more armour than a WW1 Dreadnought. Missy is always concerned about her rear and she should be because I've seen what the Kings thugs can do charging out the window whilst brandishing solid oak legs stolen from Hereford Station in the days before plastic!

I hope so!

The other half voted quite early this morning, and there was a bit of a queue forming then....I voted later, and a steady stream of folks were still going through.

Very encouraging!

Let's hope it's a sign that the apathy we've seen at previous elections has receded.

Folks want change, and perhaps they now realise that the only way to effect that, is to get up, get out and VOTE!