Local Election 2015.....The Results!

dippyhippy

Voting..... done!

Anthony Powers....IOC, got my ward councillor vote.

Tim Price......Independent, got my parish councillor vote! (Such an enthusiastic guy, with a real love for this part of the city.)

Diana Toynbee.... Green, National election.

I'm very happy that I've put all my crosses in the right place, for the right people.

Hmm, I thought there were only 2 votes? I voted for IOC local councillor and my vote for the general election, I did not see a 3rd?

I've just cast my votes! My polling station was extremely busy queued up outside for 15 minutes and as I drove back down the Road there were dozens of people walking up the road. The girl at the polling station said its been manic all day. IOC got my vote but I will be policing you, so don't let me down! I would still like an answer to Dippys question!

Good luck Councillor Vaughan Powell if you were my local Councillor you'd get my vote on the plus side you have my sisters and her hubbies!

Take a look at The Herefordshire Council Elections 2015 thread. Currently six topics down, on the front page.

Megilleland has posted some images of the three, yes three, options !!

TWG has posted a handy link!

Greenknight said .........My dear chap "ruck" ...You should be setting an example to the young uns and what about the newbies they are going to think this is an extremist site!

Hopefully the young uns and newbies will do some research and realise that Robert RUCK is the IOC Candidate for my patch.

Had to smile at Greenknights second paragraph , perhaps my imagination was running wild or it brought back memories !

Can I help with this ..I think the third paper is for those within the city council where there are also elections which don't apply outside that boundary.

Greenknight , my knowledgable friend , yes you are correct .

Sorry Ubique..could not resist!

Guess that somebody would pick it up ..

Role on 3pm Friday.........prior to that I am having lunch with some reprobates I " worked " with in 1965 ..... Will just have to go easy on the leomade !

Guess that somebody would pick it up ..

Role on 3pm Friday.........prior to that I am having lunch with some reprobates I " worked " with in 1965 ..... Will just have to go easy on the leomade !

Ubique lemonade???...or is that the dash in your pint of ale?

Lemonade Ubique??

Good Heavens!

Have you been for your "Well Man" check up again???

Are they giving you grief about your binge drinking???

Put down that lemonade immediately .....and open a bottle of red!

Dippy , after all these years I have learnt to deny everything. " Mr Ubique , how much alcohol do you drink in a week ? "

Me " don't drink , gave it up in 2012 when you told me I was a binge drinker because I drunk two thirds of a bottle of wine on a Saturday and Sunday and nothing during the week ".

And I keep,a straight face ! Tiger tops could get me started again !

Roll on 3pm Friday.

Whoopee!

I've looked forward to these elections for sooooo long, I can hardly contain my excitement!

The last by election....I actually dreamt about Jon Norris!!

I wonder who will feature in my dreams tonight????

As long as it doesn't turn into a nightmare.....I don't mind.

(But I draw the line at Pat, Harry or Tony trying to sneak into my subconscious..... and I don't particularly want Dave Greenow milling around in my mind either!) 

Amazing day in the ward, I got across to Withington & Bartestree. Very busy and and amazing turnout. IM humbled by all the people that have voted for me and I hope tomorrow brings the result they voted for and IOC do well.

You got my brothers vote mate, he said that he saw you.