Local Election 2015.....The Results!

dippyhippy

Well done to all who won in their wards. I have been in the leisure centre for several hours and noticed Cllr. Edwards had a smug look upon his face and said tell everyone on HV I won when he was on the mic, which I thought was rather immature, he is not that clever, he actually stood against one of his own Independents, so the party have gained nothing but lost another very good councillor well done Mr Edwards clever politics NOT. I'm sure he was just trying to make some type of point.  :Thumbs-Down:

Well done to all who won in their wards. I have been in the leisure centre for several hours and noticed Cllr. Edwards had a smug look upon his face and said tell everyone on HV I won when he was on the mic, which I thought was rather immature, he is not that clever, he actually stood against one of his own Independents, so the party have gained nothing but lost another very good councillor well done Mr Edwards clever politics NOT. I'm sure he was just trying to make some type of point.  :Thumbs-Down:

What a knob!

Paul Neades was unlucky, very close too. Well you have 4 years to prove your worth and turn the vote around especially as it was so close. Good effort. 

Congratulations to Councillor Chris Chappell, well deserved to be fair and good to see you again today. 

I echo what Bill Thomas has said (good to see you today Bill) about the Independents losing a valuable Councillor in Newton Farm. So congratulations to Phil Edwards but I personally think you have let your team down in your selfish point scoring exercise against your fellow candidate, something I would not really to be proud of myself.

The scores on the Shire Hall doors:-

Con 29

Green 2

Independent 8

IOC 12

Lib Dem 2

So another Tory administration.

All of you who thought that they would get trounced had better sit in a darkened room tonight!  However we can only hope that they will have listened and also recognise the strength of the votes for other parties. Perhaps things will change a bit. However given the Westminster result and the inevitable further reduction in funding we can only hope.

But however it turned out for you individually don't give up and keep fighting for what you think is best for Herefordshire. You may not get the outcome you want but it is better to have fought and lost than to never have fought at all

I'm now of to the pub for a Stowfords and then to the VE Day commemoration at the Shire Hall and the WW1 commemoration in High Town

Please people don't despair we are the electorate and we can fight every single shoddy underhand decision the cons will make. Their masters in government will be cutting the purse strings even more and there is no-one else to point the finger at.The IOC needs to to get organised, work better with the Independent brethren and make sure that every poor decision, financial irregularity or mismanagement is made public either through the Hereford Times, Hereford Voice or Hereford High Street.

LETS BE HONEST WITH ALL THE ISSUES COMING ..WOULD YOU WANT TO BE IN A CONSERVATIVE CHAIR.....

I hope they live in gated communities because if you thought its been bad just wait .....expecting a year on year significant council tax increases just for starters..

Good Luck everyone.

Right. I'm going to say it.

Sharon Michaels has done bugg4r all for Whitecross in the past four years.

She lives in the new Widemarsh ward.

Amanda should have stood in the relatively safe seat of Whitecross, because she is an asset. An absolute gem.

Sharon should have stood in Widemarsh.

Out of the two, Amanda is the one who should have been almost guaranteed a place.

GK.... I've been fighting it for years.

I'm bloody exhausted.

And beyond sad at this result.

Well take heart my friend because more like-minded soles are a gathering....just at the moment the room is dark so perhaps a rest is required however morning will come and with the curtains drawn back and the window open see that it's a new day and if you listen hard enough you will hear the songs of spring and another year flows onward..All in good time Dippy we all have a part to play but change will come in different guises.