Old Market Brochure

Colin, can you send me a copy of the PDF, its a pity it doesn't look anything like it is at the moment. Funny how a good glossed up few pictures can give the wrong impression. Thats what you call marketing!

CVP it is attached above! however, I have also emailed you a copy.

The "facts and figures" bit caught my eye.  Apparently 51% of Hereford (not Herefordshire) residents are Wealthy Achievers.  Come on fellow posters,  half of you are loaded, own up to your riches and your achievements.

Must go, the butler has brought my coffee.

Agree 100% with Twowheels' observation about the godawful view of the Stanhope development from Edgar Street, looking eastwards.  It is simply horrendous.  

I feel desperately sorry for all those Edgar Street residents (especially after the going-over they were given by the jack-booted Highways Agency), destined to look at something as architecturally-stimulating as the side of a huge container vessel.

Hold on, do I hear the conciliatory footsteps of Aylestone Voice approaching?

and not much choice on places to eat or shop. Hardly any men's clothes shops so I can't wait!

There still won't be, the OLM largely consists of shops we already have moving in. H&M, Next, TKMaxx, Fat Face ,River Island....

All of the brand new names and lack of current shops moving in that we were promised - that was all bullshit

The "facts and figures" bit caught my eye.  Apparently 51% of Hereford (not Herefordshire) residents are Wealthy Achievers.  Come on fellow posters,  half of you are loaded, own up to your riches and your achievements.

Must go, the butler has brought my coffee.

What they mean is farmers and industrial business owners. There's no money in Hereford. That's why most of my money comes from clients in Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and London. Same for local business owners, they consult to clients outside of Hereford, local  industrial types win contracts from outside of the county. (wood and metal fabricators, most of the people down Rotherwas, etc)

And I don't believe for a second that within Hereford (not Herefordshire) there are more rich people than poor/benefits/smackheads/scroungers people