Keepmoat Control Parking?

Colin James

If you car is taxed I cannot see what the issue is. I understand that this parking is obviously designed for the shops but nothing stopping anyone parking here, unless there are restrictions in place which there do not appear to be.

If you car is taxed I cannot see what the issue is. I understand that this parking is obviously designed for the shops but nothing stopping anyone parking here, unless there are restrictions in place which there do not appear to be.

You are correct, they have no real right to put this sign up.

Unless it is a private road owned by Keepmoat - in which case they can do what they want

As far as I am aware this is a public highway and always has been, so I agree with the previous comments in that Keepmoat have no rights with their claims on the signpost that they have placed on the road.

ASFAIK Keepmoat DO own the land at present. This has been acquired since the redevelopment and remains in their possession until handover is completed.... I might be wrong!

They may own the building land but this is a public highway, it is not a private road, so they have no right putting this sign up.