Paris

Roger

All this EU 3rd Reich, watch the borders close now. All euro borders will be manned, all the young men with I Phones claiming to be immigrants will, or should be, fingerprinted. Who takes responsibility for that! The first country they land in? The vast cost and personnel makes it impossible. And beware. Jihadi John was allegedly killed. The Paris thing was about their planes. Watch out over here. Integration my backside!

I see it has all kicked off again this morning. One female suicide bomber has blown herself up and there are reports that other people have died. Perhaps Jeremy Corbin should fly out and see if he can sit down with these terrorists over a coffee in order to avoid anymore bloodshed.

He would suggest we shoot them in the knees lol I have no time for him sorry. 

Lets hope the authorities can resolve this by taking out these terrorists as quickly as possible.

However justified it may be in shooting these <Expletives> JC does have a point in trying to take them alive.

If you can stop them using their ultimate exclamation marks (Exploding vests)  and you get them into custody, there would be much more chance of getting some sort of information out of them.  It is much more difficult to question a corpse after all.

I'm sure after recent events, nobody would be averse to a little bit of mild torture, would they?

However justified it may be in shooting these JC does have a point in trying to take them alive.

If you can stop them using their ultimate exclamation marks (Exploding vests)  and you get them into custody, there would be much more chance of getting some sort of information out of them.  It is much more difficult to question a corpse after all.

I'm sure after recent events, nobody would be averse to a little bit of mild torture, would they?

There is absolutely NO CHANCE of that happening, they are EXTREMISTS FANATICS NUTTERS You cannot talk with these people, JC needs to get into the REAL WORLD and SOON.

nobody would be averse to a little bit of mild torture, would they?

I would be in the scenario you pose. Which is how to treat a suspect when in custody. I think your question is disgusting quite frankly .... 

As regards to the Labour Defence review .... Which is a wider issue .... I am dismayed that Corbyn has parachuted in Livingstone to co chair it. What he knows about defence you can write on the back of a stamp. He is on record campaigning for nuclear disarmament and has previously declared London a 'Nuclear Free Zone' when he was in an elected position there. I would listen to him on transport or housing issues but as far as defence goes he can *cuk off. Rearrange the letters and asterisk as you feel fit. 

Is it disgusting Roger?  Maybe it is.  

But, is it any more disgusting than attacking hundreds of innocent people with guns and explosives?  

Or blowing up a passenger aeroplane?  

Or torturing and killing innocent people who worship a slightly different version of the same religion as yourself?

Normal rules don't seem to apply to them, so why should they still apply to us if we managed to apprehend one of the guilty?

Whether you agree with Israel or not this is how they deal with lone wolf attacks or any kind of attack for that matter…is this the sort of thing which we may now see happening in the future in the UK?

WARNING very graphic scenes

Now you see, what Mr Corbyn would do in this situation is invite the gentlemen in question (who is clearly suffering from depression or some ADHD bollocks) to sit down around a table over a nice cuppa for a chat to see if we can find a more amicable solution.  :Vault:

As New York City ramped up security in the wake of last Friday’s deadly assault by ISIS in Paris, former Mossad chief Shabtai Shavit said that deploying armed guards at cafes, theaters and shops, as is done in Israel, would be advisable for the US and European countries.

post-991-0-62098400-1448050572_thumb.jpg

http://unitedwithisrael.org/in-wake-of-paris-attacks-ex-mossad-chief-says-time-for-america-europe-to-adopt-israeli-security-model/

I don't think this would be viable here in the Uk due to our strict gun laws & I'm not too sure if I would be keen on it anyway!

Now you see, what Mr Corbyn would do in this situation is invite the gentlemen in question (who is clearly suffering from depression or some ADHD bollocks) to sit down around a table over a nice cuppa for a chat to see if we can find a more amicable solution.  :Vault:

Yes I know and that scares me, bloke needs to grow a pair of balls and learn that these people do not understand discussion and debate. He is very up and down, even some Labour MP's are worried about his stance on national security. 

Why haven't they and their families been deported already???

Secret cell of British Muslim women encouraging others to join Islamic State exposed

Along with all the other radical hate preachers especially Amjad Choudary the trouble is they are British citizens no doubt? & the hypocrites will say there human rights are being abuse although they want sharia law which does not afford people those same rights!

Muslim population in England and Wales nearly doubles in 10 years

The Muslim population of England and Wales is growing faster than the overall population, with a higher proportion of children and a lower ratio of elderly people, according to an analysis of official data.

One in three Muslims is under 15, compared with fewer than one in five overall. There are also fewer elderly Muslims, with 4% aged over 65, compared with 16% of the overall population.

Guardian

Am I being unfair in thinking that if you have a steadily increasing Muslim demographic (mainly young) in the UK then you will have more people available to be potentially radicalised ? 

I got criticised for saying that on FB yesterday and got compared to Hitler who wanted to ethnically cleanse Jews out of the system 75 years ago .... 

Muslim population in England and Wales nearly doubles in 10 years

Guardian

Am I being unfair in thinking that if you have a steadily increasing Muslim demographic (mainly young) in the UK then you will have more people available to be potentially radicalised ? 

I got criticised for saying that on FB yesterday and got compared to Hitler who wanted to ethnically cleanse Jews out of the system 75 years ago .... 

This is what the muslims want to do! They want to get rid of Christians & Jews & are the modern day Nazis 

http://m.therightscoop.com/president-erdogan-of-turkey-just-gave-a-speech-about-invading-jerusalem/

Erdogan would like to see the rebirth of the Ottoman Empire he also does not support the Kurdish peshmerga as he does not want them to have there own country…he's also been buying oil from Isis so you have to ask who's side is he on?

• 1 month later...