Nice Compliment to HUFC From Michael Owen

Colin James

A very nice touch from Michael Owen. Congratulation to Hereford United for battling against all the odds o stay up, I for one though they were going down for sure. Lucky escape, but they need to get rid of the people at the top and start a fresh otherwise we will have the same scenario next season.

I haven't got much time for Owen. Especially after he run his contract down at Liverpool. They were forced to sell him to Madrid for a derisory £8M

I suppose Owen was always going to comment on the Chester/Hereford situation as he was born in Chester and he works for BT Sport who were televising the Chester game.

A completely different view from (nearly) everybody towards there local football club from when I first brought up the problems there having!!!

'Yes' the club needs a complete re-vamp from the top down

'Yes' the ground is a tip but with help off local supporters it can be something to be proud of

'Yes' the only way any 'lower' league club survives nowadays is from the support of their local supporters

This club has been through the mill in recent years 'hopefully' this is the lowest its going to get.

This is your local club, get behind it

Support it!!!!

Silentbull, well done my good old friend. Next season Im going to ensure I attend more games. I could have done more this past season but, like many, I lost the will to be bothered. I'll bother this forthcoming season.

As for Aylestone Voice and his view of the 'Pool' who I've followed all my life, he tells me on another thread that I depress him. Knowing I have this affect upon him makes me feel good about me.

My very warmest regards.

I think most of us "lost the will"(to live) during last season to be honest Bobby,

It's still the local club though

Which should be supported by people from the local area

'Grass roots' football is slowly dying and it can't be allowed to,

once 'grass roots' football goes the whole of the football pyramid (and it's starting already at the bottom) in this country will suffer

Support your local club