Oval Toilets Demolished! * Video Added *

Colin James

A joke I hope, not that i go over to that side of the river much these days.

I remember when those toilets was built, remember popping a stone in the path, well it was beside the path, A builder told me i could, I was only young. shows how long they been up.

A joke I hope, not that i go over to that side of the river much these days. 

I remember when those toilets was built, remember popping a stone in the path, well it was beside the path,  A builder told me i could, I was only young. shows how long they been up.

I would much rather a KFC than those vile toilets that have been stood there far too long! However, I suspect a two up two down is more likely.

A KFC would be wonderful. I love Colonel Saunders chicken and the addictive substance he dips the chicken in that makes you crave it thrice fortnightly.

Course, to those of us who love his chicken, it's wonderfully good news, but sadly, for Phil, who used to hang his Vote For Me sign that he affixed high upon its front facing wall, nine foot off the ground and positioned in the middle of Men and Women, this development, this destruction of the bogs in order to give us our chicken, ain't such glad tidings.

When Phil decided to scurry home, get his sign 'Vote For Me', his ladder, a hammer and a handful of masonry nails and nail it to the now gone bogs, a decision that probably Glenda and many others would have avoided, it meant that anyone who journeyed to this area whilst desperate to urinate would have seen this sign, seen the now gone bogs and as a result, subliminally speaking, thought of Phil whenever they yearned to have a pi.ss. That clever form of electioneering gets you a lot of votes. It can win you the prize, particularly when your about to vote in the booth and your desperate to urinate.

No! The demolition of the bogs is not good news for everyone!

A KFC would be wonderful. I love Colonel Saunders chicken and the addictive substance he dips the chicken in that makes you crave it thrice fortnightly.

Course, to those of us who love his chicken, it's wonderfully good news, but sadly, for Phil, who used to hang his Vote For Me sign that he affixed high upon its front facing wall, nine foot off the ground and positioned in the middle of Men and Women, this development, this destruction of the bogs in order to give us our chicken, ain't such glad tidings.

When Phil decided to scurry home, get his sign 'Vote For Me', his ladder, a hammer and a handful of masonry nails and nail it to the now gone bogs, a decision that probably Glenda and many others would have avoided, it meant that anyone who journeyed to this area whilst desperate to urinate would have seen this sign, seen the now gone bogs and as a result, subliminally speaking, thought of Phil whenever they yearned to have a pi.ss. That clever form of electioneering gets you a lot of votes. It can win you the prize, particularly when your about to vote in the booth and your desperate to urinate.

No! The demolition of the bogs is not good news for everyone!

ha ha Bobby you have just made me pi*% lol 

No Bobby I wouldn't have stooped so low to put an election sign on the toilets, pity nobody have seen Phil Edwards since, he's getting nearly £7.500 a year and not representing the people so people keep telling me. Getting back to the post the Chinese man was going to build a three story establishment consisting of Chinese takeaway and restaurant on the ground floor with living accommodation above. I know HHL wanted to buy the site for the last four years but the Chinese man wanted £1.2 million for it. As I said previously I will asked the builders and HHL tomorrow what's being built there.

A two up, two down 'apartment' block. Not by Keepmoat.

"A Chinese construction company is claiming to be the world’s fastest builder after erecting a 57-storey skyscraper in 19 working days in central China.

Broad Sustainable Building, a prefab construction firm, put up the rectangular, glass and steel Mini Sky City in the Hunan provincial capital of Changsha, assembling three floors a day using a modular method, the vice-president, Xiao Changgeng, said.

The company now has ambitions to assemble the world’s tallest skyscraper, at 220 floors, in only three months."

It'll keep HC planning dept. on their toes!!!!!