Pure & Utter Vandalism

Colin James

Hello Colin, You might find that NFC is not a reference to a Football Club but a new and emerging graffiti tag that is commonly used in connection with New Field Communications which is something to do with Rap!

The picture above Micks Post that has a top hat and the odd squiggle is definitely a graffiti tag.

Hello Colin, You might find that NFC is not a reference to a Football Club but a new and emerging graffiti tag that is commonly used in connection with New Field Communications which is something to do with Rap!

The picture above Micks Post that has a top hat and the odd squiggle is definitely a graffiti tag.

Yes Bob, I have just been reading about these idiots online.

The Police need to do a bit of old fashioned copper'ing, get a van and do some observations or at the very least start knocking on a few doors and use some covert camera's to catch these fools.
My warmest regards.

I completely agree bobby if they use the old fashioned method they will catch them. I wonder if anyone has any camera's up in the area? This is really bad, especially the fact that they are damaging peoples homes now too.  :Angry:

Bill, The way the Police are evolving, all the thief takers are retired and the ones that are left will be studying some pointless bloody graph or reading some analysis chart that is brightly coloured and says nothing other than, 'who did it?'

The response will be to send a lovely Community Support Officer to cycle up and down or to deploy the local beat officer who lives miles away from the community he or she serves,

In our day, the local copper lived in our community, he smoke, drank to much, you could knock on his door whenever you wanted and things got sorted out.

Now, you've gotta phone Worcester or Warwickshire and try to hurdle all the barriers that prevent you speaking directly to a uniform that you recognise as being that of a Police Officer. Im moaning ain't I?

My warmest regards.

Bill, The way the Police are evolving, all the thief takers are retired and the ones that are left will be studying some pointless bloody graph or reading some analysis chart that is brightly coloured and says nothing other than, 'who did it?'

The response will be to send a lovely Community Support Officer to cycle up and down or to deploy the local beat officer who lives miles away from the community he or she serves,

In our day, the local copper lived in our community, he smoke, drank to much, you could knock on his door whenever you wanted and things got sorted out.

Now, you've gotta phone Worcester or Warwickshire and try to hurdle all the barriers that prevent you speaking directly to a uniform that you recognise as being that of a Police Officer. Im moaning ain't I?

My warmest regards.

Spot on Bob, the government need to get back to basics again

Don't Colin! Dont congratulate me. Im so bloody tired of moaning but its all so bloody depressing. We can all see what we need and what we want to make our home Hereford better, but, can you get anywhere? Not a bloody chance. We are bloody doomed.

Nowadays, they all drive around in brightly coloured cars with flashing lights. Dressed in a uniform that I can't recognise anymore. The Utility belts carry equipment designed to stun me, gas me, electrocute me and fasten me up and all I want is the Copper who used to be a part of my community and who played a part in my everyday life.

Don't Colin! Dont congratulate me. Im so bloody tired of moaning but its all so bloody depressing. We can all see what we need and what we want to make our home Hereford better, but, can you get anywhere? Not a bloody chance. We are bloody doomed.

Nowadays, they all drive around in brightly coloured cars with flashing lights. Dressed in a uniform that I can't recognise anymore. The Utility belts carry equipment designed to stun me, gas me, electrocute me and fasten me up and all I want is the Copper who used to be a part of my community and who played a part in my everyday life.

I think we would all like that again Bobby, but them days are gone my friend. You can blame druggies and all the violence that we see on the news daily for the utility belt toys, sign of the times, it will be guns next but hey ho lets get back to this graffiti, as this really needs sorting and quickly.

My very warmest regards to both Victor and Rebecca. Yeah you are right Vic. We are where we are and there's no going back to a time that ain't going to return.

Deep down I do know that it ain't the fault of the Police, it's just that I can't stop moaning and groaning about this and every other bloody thing that happens nowadays. This is some persons home and I know how hurt and angry Id feel if they'd done this to my home. The tragedy is that our society has no sense of personal responsibility. No one takes responsibility for their own personal actions and consequently, if these fools are caught and prosecuted they will get some brief to deliver some hard luck story, the Probation Service will drive them away from the City for a days fishing, some box will be ticked to say how well this person did on probation and they'll get a bloody gift voucher for being good.

We are bloody doomed and I've gotta stop moaning!

When I contacted Amey to clear the 'welcome to Hereford ' sign they advised me they had been told it was 6 boys between 14-17 years old, but they did not say who told them. It is quite hard to get rid of this writing because its done with black & white spray paint. Problem being the houses in Belmont are all private, where the sign was put in by the city council therefore Amey cleaned it off.

Regarding private householders it is important that those affected by this graffiti contact the police and get a crime number. This will help them make a claim on their household insurance. The more crime numbers issued, the greater the problem will be seen in the area, and logged on the Police website here:

At the risk of sounding olde.....

Its terrible the society we have evolved into these days. There's no respect for other people and their properties anymore.

Gone are the days when the kids used to respect the Police and when the Police constable could easily clip a child around the ear and frog-march them to their parents when they're caught doing wrong!! Mind you, even if the Police could still frog-march them to the parents - would the parents actually care these days??

I remember being taught right from wrong as a child and respecting the Police as an ultimate authority figure. Something should be done to bring the "fear and respect" aspect back to the Police force! Too many human rights stand in the way of common sense and discipline these days. I totally admire the Police force these days, it takes guts having to deal with the kids and gangs!!

What has happened to the olde community hey! End of rant! Lol Gowd....do I sound olde!!! Hehe!!!

When I contacted Amey to clear the 'welcome to Hereford ' sign they advised me they had been told it was 6 boys between 14-17 years old, but they did not say who told them. It is quite hard to get rid of this writing because its done with black & white spray paint. Problem being the houses in Belmont are all private, where the sign was put in by the city council therefore Amey cleaned it off.

Glenda nobody has asked for Amey's help here?

You can get paint and graffiti remover from most DIY or in some builders merchants.