UK has voted to leave the European Union

ragwert

All this aside...just think a moment about the very near future...President of the USA Donald Trump, Russia and Putin, President Xi Jenping, and Boris Johnston. All ravin mad but two trying to decide whether their hair justifies their presence on "Love Island".

Bloody Hell.

All this aside...just think a moment about the very near future...President of the USA Donald Trump, Russia and Putin, President Xi Jenping, and Boris Johnston. All ravin mad but two trying to decide whether their hair justifies their presence on "Love Island".

Bloody Hell.

You forgot Kim Jong-un ...

The atmosphere in the Leisure Centre was electric, when the vote  to Leave was announced for Herefordshire the cheers nearly raised the roof off its rafters. At 5.30am the Leave team made an announcement to thank the counting staff for all their hard work.

I personally would like to thank  the people of Newton Farm for their support during my  campaign to leave. Also to the people of Belmont, Hunderton and Redhill, give yourself a pat on the back. Glenda

Irrespective of the above and of course not to make the situation any worse I see Nicola Sturgeon has wasted no time in pushing for another referendum for Scotland.

She may see this as an opportunity however this may well be the biggest mistake the SNP will ever make.

I woke up at about 2 o'clock this morning put the radio on and heard more or less what I needed to know.  Dozing/waking for the  next few hours I woke up at sometime to hear a male being interviewed who let slip the f word - in the context of f... the benefits.  It was auto bleeped out and nobody commented on his slip up.  I wonder was I the only one to hear that but it did make me smile at the time.  Sad old git that I am!

David Cameron is not somebody I care for but over the 6 years he has had to tackle some enormous challenges and nobody can criticise him for lack of effort.  I do not blame him for wanting to get out of the viper's nest and spend some time with his wife and family Good luck to him he tried.

Thoughts ........

A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime. Not a bad first day of freedom.

Some sad people on the internet after the Referendum. If they don't like the referendum result you need to start a petition! 

At least the young have suddenly realised that if you want to change something they willl need to get out and vote - not moan afterwards when the result has been declared. Hopefully we will see more youngsters voting in the future local elections and general elections.

I think all people should vote at elections even if it means marking that you abstain on the ballot paper.

Some sad people on the internet after the Referendum. If they don't like the referendum result you need to start a petition!

At least the young have suddenly realised that if you want to change something they willl need to get out and vote - not moan afterwards when the result has been declared. Hopefully we will see more youngsters voting in the future local elections and general elections.

I think all people should vote at elections even if it means marking that you abstain on the ballot paper.

So! The turn out for a General Election was less than 75% and has been since 1997 . So using their argument the current government can not represent the general populous