DILLIGAF

No doubt many of you know of him, with many a story to share. Known by many for trading as City Spares 'scrapyard' down Watery Lane.

It has came to my attention tonight, that he has passed away.

No further information at present.

Sympathy with his family and friends at this tough time.

Nice bloke if he liked you,never suffered fools.Could tell you some stories about Ike especially when he was a young lad with his horse n cart with his gang :-)

Indeed!! You were there for a reason and he always knew that!

It caused him a bit of a stir when the new road was built, have no idea why ;p did a little excavation work himself!!!

Indeed!! You were there for a reason and he always knew that!

It caused him a bit of a stir when the new road was built, have no idea why ;p did a little excavation work himself!!!

There were many rumours of him being a police informer and also of bodies being disposed of at the breakers yard over the years.

I remember him when he used a CB Radio back in the late 70's and early 80's and was involved in some financial scandal at the Hereford 1-4 Club held every week at the Crystal Rooms. 

• 4 years later...
On 24/12/2015 at 08:36, Colin James said:

There were many rumours of him being a police informer and also of bodies being disposed of at the breakers yard over the years.

I remember him when he used a CB Radio back in the late 70's and early 80's and was involved in some financial scandal at the Hereford 1-4 Club held every week at the Crystal Rooms. 

He definitely was not a police informant.  I think this rumour may have come about due to his business relations with the police, which was mutual.  Ike liked to get most of the accident damage pick-ups, while the police knew that he was very quick and had all the equipment to do the job right.