Jesse Norman Holds Herefordshire

Colin James

Well I hope that the Lib Dems,s enjoyed their short time in government. They have paid a heavy price and perhaps so have we. It might appear that we have safe government but the restraints are off now, the Scots are strong as nationalism builds and I fear for the vulnerable,the NHS and our own security.

Batten down.. things are going to get a little rough.

Congratulations to Jesse.

Lets hope he keeps up being a thorn in the side of the Conservative establishment at Westminster

Let's hope so AV.

He's a nice chap the trouble is that politicians tend to eat nice chaps for breakfast.

Congratulations to Jesse.

Lets hope he keeps up being a thorn in the side of the Conservative establishment at Westminster

He was in old town today around lunch time. I wanted to take my copy of the "I" paper which makes reference to him being part of the awkward squad alongside Zac Goldsmith and David Davis and pop it in his hand.

Ah. Yes. See what you mean GK.

I linked Jesse Norman......MP..... Local to Westminster...... and probably got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

To be honest he would not known about such goings on in Westminster..wasn't there often enough.

Well I've missed this ...I was not aware of one paedophile ring let alone others.

Have you seen how these paedophile rings operate Greenknight?

If they decide to get together and groom a number of teenagers whose lives have 'gone off the rails' for whatever reason, they don't knock at Greenknight's humble abode at 43 Acacia Gardens and give him the heads up.

I knew a man once a humble man with a georgous wife and a young disabled daughter. His wife got bored of humble Joe his measily council salary didn't cut it with the wife that wanted more.So she moved on with new flesh and humble Joe had to leave. He loved his daughter cared for her understood her . He was devastated but he had to move out but the beauty was not finished there oh no she wanted him gone and the only way was to utter those inflammatory words cheap for some but effective to the core as any good family solicitor knows.

It was a throw away comment later retracted but by this time humble Joe was in a car with misty Windows somewhere down the west country.

She was his life, she could not speak up for him and then he was gone.

A disabled person who was abused but not by humble Joe...does this sound familiar Paul.

I knew a man once a humble man with a georgous wife and a young disabled daughter. His wife got bored of humble Joe his measily council salary didn't cut it with the wife that wanted more.So she moved on with new flesh and humble Joe had to leave. He loved his daughter cared for her understood her . He was devastated but he had to move out but the beauty was not finished there oh no she wanted him gone and the only way was to utter those inflammatory words cheap for some but effective to the core as any good family solicitor knows.

It was a throw away comment later retracted but by this time humble Joe was in a car with misty Windows somewhere down the west country.

She was his life, she could not speak up for him and then he was gone.

A disabled person who was abused but not by humble Joe...does this sound familiar Paul.

As usual, Greenknight, you have me flummoxed.

I'm not sure what your purpose was in posting and reducing these matters down to one simple, tragic anecdote, the horror of which originates purely from the behaviour of one nasty individual.

Also, speaking in riddles with heavy innuendo and without explaining yourself properly is irrelevant and diversionary.

So let's get back on message and broaden the issues out to where they belong.

The tory party are wrecking / shortening the lives of vulnerable / disabled people in huge numbers as we speak.  The impact tends to be more visible in the northern wastelands that Thatcher, the erstwhile paedophile protector, created.

Some people who post to these Herefordshire Voice threads have just been out and actively given their blessing to this ongoing carnage.  

Although some tory MPs have been told about events on their patch, but aren't talking, a whole future nightmare scenario for many people is now being actively prepared in Downing Street, under the guise of "representing hard working people", beginning with the removal of the Human Rights Act and the imposition of a Bill of Rights that will serve only the rich and powerful - by estranging the population and conserving power at the top.

How ironic that the Prime Minister himself branded survivors of child abuse 'conspiracy theorists', whilst at the same time failing repeatedly (the 1st anniversary arrives in July) to get a high level investigation started on what's emerging about the sordid pasts of several closely-connected to the establishment, judiciary, police, top of the tory and labour party VIP alleged child rapists, abusers and killers.

Like lemmings leaping over the cliff, Herefordshire tories have just blindly and stupidly consented to ongoing concealment, which has the effect of sticking the knife into those of us who actually know and appreciate who the enemies of our children are.

• 1 month later...

Now for which way the Jess votes on 

I note that @Jesse_Norman voted 'Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local government' http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24827/jesse_norman/hereford_and_south_herefordshire/votes#welfare â€¦

1 retweet0 favourites
 Retweet1
 Favourite
More

I've only just spotted this post, Denise.

Nice to see that Jesse has his vulnerable constituents best interests at heart.....

We all know that lack of funding from central (Conservative) Government, will mean BIG cuts to local services.

Still, this obviously matters very little to the "I'm all right, Jack" Tory voters. They care not one jot.

And Eric Pickles was sacked by David Cameron because he wanted to move some fresh young blood in.

Eric Pickles is currently working on fraud and in particular at the moment in the last election.

For a Con I don't mind Eric Pickles he is a little easier on the ear than some of the others.

Sir Eric Pickles to take 'long hard look' at electoral fraud

By WMNOVergnault  |  Posted: June 18, 2015

10308950-large.jpg

Sir Eric Pickles, the Government's new anti-corruption tsar, has said he intends to take a "long hard look" at fraud in the electoral system.

Comments (0)

Sir Eric Pickles, the Government's new anti-corruption tsar, has said he intends to take a "long hard look" at fraud in the electoral system.

ADVERTISING

The former communities and local government secretary said he feared the recent Tower Hamlets case, where mayor Lutfur Rahman was stripped of office for electoral fraud, was not an isolated incident.

He said that he particularly wanted to look at abuse in the postal voting system.

"I was talking to a chief executive recently and he said that at the last general election he was quite amazed to find that on polling day itself 5,000 postal votes were handed in. That in itself raises eyebrows at the very least," he told BBC Radio 4's The World at One.

"I want to have a look to the level of personation – we recall the recent court case in Tower Hamlets – I want that to be something that is a rarity. I don't think it is an isolated (case) – it might be an extreme example of what has happened."

Sir Eric also described how he was sacked as a minister by David Cameron in his Cabinet reshuffle following the general election.

"He said I had been an exceptionally good minister but it was just time to bring in new people. I was the oldest person in the cabinet," he said.

Read more: http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Sir-Eric-Pickles-long-hard-look-electoral-fraud/story-26722960-detail/story.html#ixzz3dR2anbsr 

Follow us: @WMNNews on Twitter | westernmorningnews on Facebook

He said that he particularly wanted to look at abuse in the postal voting system.

How long have you got to listen about how you could rig that? System is fundamentally flawed. I would never have a postal vote for that reason.

I think that only a small sample of postal votes are matched against signature records. And this is what the Electoral Commission says about that:

Our approach in this guidance is that a Returning Officer or Counting Officer should be confident that a signature shows major and significant differences to the control signature before deciding that they are not so satisfied.

I know it's a thorny subject but also in Muslim areas there will be patriarchal structures and male dominated cultures whereby there will not be much of a free choice of where the X goes for certain women.