I.S.I.S.

bobby47

He's and angry young chap isn't he! Bloody Hell! Abu Baki al -Baghdadi. What a nasty bit of work he is. My God! He definitely wasn't breast fed was he. You don't see the lads staggering up the street with a carrier bag full of ale shouting, 'we're off to Baghdadi's for a good bloody laugh'.

Good grief what with the beheadings, the stonings and now the bloody crucifixions he's the sort you want to keep well away from. If he comes up my path demanding I convert, I'll open the bloody door, throw me Scratchings to the floor, embrace him, throw myself on the Prayer Mat and with my tiny pocket compass I'll be facing bloody East screaming, 'Give me the blood. Give me the Healing. Allahu Akbar'. I'm converting. You'd be a fool not to.

Bloody religious zealots. Every bloody time they fire off a bloody bullet or a bomb or slice some poor souls head off its, 'Allahu Akbar'. Bloody Hell. Mind, when half a bloody mountain falls off, flattens the village and concusses thousands, they don't shout, Allahu Akbar then do they? No they bloody don't.

If half a bloody mountain fell off and hit me on the bloody head that's the last thing I'd be shouting. More like, 'you miserable toss pot. After all the bloody praying we've done this is the last thing we expected from you Allah'

And of course you've got the last remnants of New Labours social engineering gang who's mantra is, 'Dont Tolerate Diversity. Celebrate it'. I'd like to see what they'd say if al-Baghdadi tipped up at their abode with a bloody sharp knife and a bag of rubble. Let them celebrate that and tell me how happy they are knowing that God approved of their horrific death.

Bloody religious zealots. We've got Bush and Blair and they've got Abu Baki al-Baghdadi. Well he doesn't scare me. Never has and never will and i'll be damned if I change my daily routine simply because I've just insulted him. He can do his worst as far as I'm concerned.

And the poor Muslim British! My God, how they must hurt inside knowing that their religion is being associated with a complete headbanger who was never given the opportunity to suck upon his Mothers breast. If ever there was an argument that breast feeding was good for you then this is it.

I'd say to all the Moms out there who are heavily pregnant and near on ready to lactate their motherly milk, 'get your new born baby breast fed as quick as you can.'

A friend sent me what is a simple explanation of ISIS !

Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East?

Let me explain.

We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS.

We don’t like ISIS, but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia who we do like.

We don’t like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but ISIS is also fighting against him.

We don’t like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS.

So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends,

and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to lose,

but we don’t want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.

If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less.

And all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists

who were not actually there until we went in to drive them out.

It's quite simple, really.

Do you understand now?

Very good, Ubique.

You could also add the Libya situation.  We didn't like Gaddafi, then we did like Gaddafi,  then we didn't like him again and used air power to support the peaceful democratic rebels that then overthrew him before starting to fight each other.   The Royal Navy has just had to rescue British citizens from the new Libya we helped to create.   

And we supported the Mujahadeen in their fight against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan which gave them excellent fighting skills and arms for using against UK and other troops for the last 13 years.

Don't you get the feeling that ( at last ) we will soon be putting boots on the ground for humanitarian reasons , ISIS are savages , a disgrace to the human race . Once again religion of some sort raises it's ugly head and an evil leader decides that if one does not agree to his religion they are killed .

Very concerned about the Mosel Dam being in the hands of ISIS - damage that or do not allow repairs to be carried out and the dam bursts it's walls will be another human disaster.

All I hope is that should we agree to send Troups to protect the innocent people caught up in this disaster that it's under the UN mandate rather than just us and our apparent best friend ( USA )

• 2 weeks later...

If you had not pointed this out flamboyant I would never have known. I wonder how this was reported on the traffic reports - a minor blockage? We are in living in a diverse community in the UK and I am sure we will get more of this sort of protest. That is why Teresa May is hoping to rush in new laws to prevent these things happening, but no doubt will be used against all of us when it suits.

• 5 months later...

Isis have released a video of the Jordanian pilot being put to death. But unlike the others they have executed in the past by beheading them, this time it is being reported they burnt him alive! Truly shocking if true!

Unfortunately, I saw it for a few seconds earlier, that was too much for me, sick sick people, drop a bomb on the lot of them! 

Normal rules of engagement should not apply when fighting Isis as they do not apply it themselves,but are inhumanly cruel to all who do not see it the Isis way, whether they be military, civilian,or journalist or aid worker, if you get caught, it's not going to be a happy ending!!

Yet amidst all the focus of the heinous crimes where the money is ...Boko Harem has a free hand in Africa where life remains very cheap and there is no political interest!

Not sure but didn't t Boko Harem pledged there allegiance to Isis as have a group in Libya the Pakistan Taliban & Sinai Isis who were responsible for some terrorist attacks in Egypt on the weekend killing a number of soldiers which lead to Egypt categorising Hamas military wing as a terrorist organisation as they have been accused by Egypt of supplying Sinai Isis through tunnels from Gaza.

Not only that Isis have upset Al Qaida by taking support away from them?…the rise of Isis flame is not a dying one!

Isis propaganda wing is said to be a very slick organisation with professional looking website & films to which they use to recruit anyone who has bought into the Isis dream 70 virgins & all that.

Not sure but didn't t Boko Harem pledged there allegiance to Isis as have a group in Libya the Pakistan Taliban & Sinai Isis who were responsible for some terrorist attacks in Egypt on the weekend killing a number of soldiers which lead to Egypt categorising Hamas military wing as a terrorist organisation as they have been accused by Egypt of supplying Sinai Isis through tunnels from Gaza.

Not only that Isis have upset Al Qaida by taking support away from them?…the rise of Isis flame is not a dying one!

Isis propaganda wing is said to be a very slick organisation with professional looking website & films to which they use to recruit anyone who has bought into the Isis dream 70 virgins & all that.

They have Cambo but this is my point.

In Africa they seem to have free reign with little or no international response even though the same atrocities are being carried out. It's a spreading web and well financed. It's not about religion it's about the usual...power and control.

Don't know why the international community are not doing more it's not like Nigeria have no oil or mineral wealthy which would usually guarantee there help!

What efforts are the Nigerian government taking to deal with Boko Harem ? I see chad have sent soldiers into the conflict now,as well as taking in refugees,it's also effecting Cameroon it does seem to be escalating so something needs to be done by the UN or whoever & soon I'd say.

Hey, it's warming up people.  The 'threat' against the mighty arsenals of the west really is there !

The US had better keep on spending $650 billion dollars+ per year in 'defense', keeping their patriots in jobs and the weapons rolling off the production lines, and the baying public calling for enemy blood.  Yes, keep the arms factories churning out, especially for that moment when ISIS eventually see sense, come onboard, and have enough Saudi cash to invest in huge job lots of Uncle Sam's best hardware - to be pointed at the next global enemy number 1, whoever, wherever and whenever that is.

• 1 year later...

Ah Isis,the current boogie men of the moment. If the political will where there I'm sure we could oust these thugs from the middle east soon enough. Get a group of politicians who have the guts to know what to do, untie the hands of the special forces,do the necessary wet work and these mad dogs will be put down sooner than you can say Islamic state

I could not agree more.

I could not agree more.

post-991-0-30820400-1455913462_thumb.jpg

It may not be that simple?…I dare say Isis would be no push overs…in fact a coalition military force consisting of troops from the US put on the ground to fight them is exactly what they are praying for as they are in the belief that they will win?!

Beside if we defeat Isis what's the chances of another organisation just like them filling the void they leave behind?

This article gives a insight into Isis's philosophy/beliefs & how by creating a world full of chaos is a part of this for them to be able to achieve their ultimate goal…

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423852/radical-islam-iran-isis-apocalytpic-messiah-mahdi

• 1 month later...