Post election loss, it takes courage to lance a boil. These ain't got it...

WirralPC

https://wirralinittogether.wordpress.com/2015/05/10/uk-labours-tories-are-running-away-from-their-own-proven-human-rights-abuses-and-worse/

9th May 2015

The dirty deed has been done and we’re reeling from the news that we’re about to be subjected to another 5 years of Conservative rule; but this time around, without the pretense of a ‘modifying influence’ from any coalition party.

And just to add insult to injury to those who were told their vote mattered, turning up and putting our cross in the box perversely ensured that over 1 million votes cast for the Green Party translated nationally into just one Westminster seat – Brighton.

In the run-up to the election, I’ve been busy on Twitter, advising those who need to know about it (i.e. everyone possible, but in particular, potential Labour voters) of the abuses and long term crookedness that’s been carried out in their name here on Wirral.  Sample tweet here (click to follow):

foulkes-disabled-abuse-example.jpg?w=300

These are proven abuses, listed and highlighted within comprehensive, externally commissioned reports, undertaken by professional, largely ‘independent’ investigators.

Here are links to two of them:

Independent Review of Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council’s Response to Claims Made by Mr Martin Morton (and Others) – carried out by Anna Klonowski Associates

Report of an Investigation Into the Treatment of Martin Morton in Relation to His Allegations of Abuse of Power / Bullying – carried out by Martin Smith of North West Employers

Although questions persist about thoroughness and process, and despite the redactions and obliterations still in place years later, there’s no denying the factual nature of these findings.  They were damning.  This was disabled abuse / disability discrimination / bullying / abuse of power writ large – and all in defiance of not just the council’s duty of care towards its own whistleblowing employee, but the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 and its statutory obligation towards the care of vulnerable residents within its own jurisdiction – which went on for up to nine years.

The one thing we can still criticise to this day is despite the awful nature of the findings, there’s been absolutely no accountability for those heavily-involved in the learning disabled abuse, the bullying, the mobbing and all the associated ugliness, criminal conduct, malpractice, malfeasance, obfuscation and the ongoing cover up of all the above.

Because at the forefront, sweeping all before it, was the Labour-controlled council’s desire to protect and conceal.

Elements of the cover up are still in place to this day e.g. redactions to documents and reports which serve to conceal the identities of gagged senior officer abusers who’ve either moved on under compromise (settlement) agreements with clean bills of health and associated pay offs... (See Bill Norman, now causing ructions at Herefordshire County Council)

...or who still remain working for the council following an LGA ‘improvement board’ – which has been watched closely, before being heavily and justifiably derided by the local public. Browse elsewhere within this blog for more on this.

In fact instead of an anticipated moment of reckoning for the abusers, we’ve had the opposite.  The chief perpetrator behind the learning disabled abuse, accreditation of gangster care companies, and subsequent cover up (including the theft of £736,756.97 from the bank accounts of at least 16, but an undeclared larger number of learning disabled service users, at least five of whom are now dead) and the portfolio holder for Social Services AND leader at the time, Councillor Steve Foulkes, has been elevated to Mayor of Wirral.

His period of office ends around now, but a massive and hideous injustice has been perpetrated which forms a cynical rewriting of history, mainly through the endorsing actions of Councillor Phil Davies, the council leader who took over from Foulkes.

I won’t go into precise detail again on the events as it’s all referred to in depth throughout this blog and others; but my Twitter campaign of late has thrown up a few surprises, both before and since the result of the general election emerged and took shape – a slender Conservative majority.

Here’s a few twitter user names that need flushing out into the open for the purposes of this blog post.  In one way or another, they’re all prominent Labour members or supporters who’ve been very public and very vocal at election time in their own inimitable ways…

…however, not in keeping with their heavily-promoted public “election imageâ€, they’ve also been strangely reticent when it comes to registering, acknowledging, seeing, confirming and admitting that there’s been hideous disabled abuse carried out by their own party â€“ the one that they claim to support, cherish, love, etc. etc.

@SadiqKhan â€“ Labour MP for Tooting since 2005; posted this tweet on May 6th 2015, the day before the general election.  He has ignored my input ever since:

@AdamWagner1 â€“ Barrister at 1 Crown Office Row â€“ mentioned in the above tweet. If he’s reading this post, he may instantly recognise certain human rights breaches by Wirral Council, proceeding unchecked.

“Only one major party will protect #HumanRIghts after the election†– delighted @AdamWagner1 is voting @UKLabour http://t.co/IQanvnaSQ1

— Sadiq Khan MP (@SadiqKhan) May 6, 2015

@MarkFerguson â€“ Editor of LabourList â€“ posted this tweet after the election on May 8th 2015:

A desperately ironic and unwitting response came in from somebody called Matthew Harrison…

Seems the Tory government’s priorities are constituency boundaries, spying on your emails and binning the human rights act. So it begins… — Mark Ferguson (@Markfergusonuk) May 9, 2015

markferguson-responder-taking-money-from

…to which I responded, but I kept most of my replies for @markfergusonuk, the person at the centre of it.

My position on this issue, that of the abuse of Wirral’s learning disabled people and the repeated breaches of their human rights, is a simple and straightforward one.  A person cannot occupy a platform claiming that the movement he is involved in is honest, fair, decent, civilised, protective of people, just and possessed of modern values if there are unaddressed ugly truths that have been minimised, diminished in some way or worst of all deliberately concealed from the public in order to present a controlled, managed, and dishonest face to the world.

I allege that the above three persons have been engaged in reputation management by omission. They knew before the election about what happened on Wirral because I told them in some detail about it – by providing links to a number of court cases that arose as a result of proven disabled abuse or proven disability discrimination and the ensuing bullying, mobbing and removal of social worker whistleblower Martin Morton in response.

Here are links to blog posts I have written about these legal cases:

Disability Discrimination:

DLA PIPER1

DLA PIPER2

DLA PIPER3

DLA PIPER4

DLA PIPER5

Learning disabled abuse:

TRIBUNAL1

TRIBUNAL2

One of the persons mentioned above, @adamwagner1 is a highly-qualified barrister here in the UK, who operates at a high level in the area of human rights, no less.  In fact, he’s also founder of the UK Human Rights Blog and a member of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, the same body that found there was unaddressed disability discrimination occurring at Wirral Council – only to withdraw that finding later and remove the person who arrived at it subsequently.

Precisely why is @adamwagner1 silent on these Wirral issues?  In the absence of any response, we have to go digging and try to see whether his wider involvement is all it’s cracked up to be.  Do Labour party fortunes trump all else, even cases of proven abuse?

Why’s he mingling with people who need to recognise and acknowledge that turds are turds, and they need to be scooped up and thrown out?

Do they need to muck out their own dirty stables before registering and condemning the abuse, then with at least a modicum of restored credibility, go after the Tories with a clear conscience?

And what about the rewards for abuse? In the case of Wirral, with the chief perpetrator elevated to Mayor, this outrage has to be acknowledged as such and a full apology made.

See the following tweet for a sense of the apparent determination and resolve (that @Adamwagner1 is prepared to go public on)… to fight for the retention of the Human Rights Act now that the Tories are planning to go ahead and dispense with it:

https://twitter.com/AdamWagner1/status/596560927245348865

Editor of Labourlist @markfergusonuk appears to be afflicted by the same malaise; this failure to speak up and defend / condemn his party’s conduct.  So we’re forced to question his credibility, and to raise similar queries about motives, intentions, loyalties, allegiances.

What’s paramount in your own plans if you’re prepared to keep shtum, ride it out and say nothing when your own organisation has been found up to its neck in the most callous conduct imaginable?

Here’s a tweet from Mark showing that he is indeed capable of recognising and responding to opinions that he disagrees with:

markferguson-hideously-diabolically-unfa

I’m now asking @MarkFergusonuk, editor of LabourList, to condemn:

• Wirral Council’s disabled abuse over 9 years
  • the theft of approaching three quarters of a million pounds from “sitting duck†vulnerable people’s bank accounts
  • the thuggery, and the bullying, mobbing and disposal of whistleblower Martin Morton
  • the creation of false bank accounts by organised crime groups
  • the accreditation of gangsters who formed ‘care’ companies
  • the ensuing Local Government Association cover up
  • the worthlessness of Local Government Chronicle Awards such as “Most Improved Councilâ€, bestowed on Wirral. (With crushing hindsight, see the LGC Award for Rotherham Children’s Services in 2008 at the height of unchecked child abuse)

…and I’d like him to use the same terms to describe this horror show that he so readily deployed here, when he loftily criticised an incoming tweet.  â€œHideously diabolically…etc.â€

Labour won a Landslide victory in the 1997 General Election under Exactly the same system that rejected them last Thursday. I never heard many Leftie moans after that Victory! 

The next best voting system was put to the Electorate after the 2010 Election in a referendum. The 'AV' system was pitched as the potential alternative in 2011. On a turnout of 42.2 per cent, 68 per cent voted No and 32 per cent voted Yes. 

Basically 2 to 1 wanted to keep the current voting system. A resounding vote of confidence. 

Labour won a Landslide victory in the 1997 General Election under Exactly the same system that rejected them last Thursday. I never heard many Leftie moans after that Victory! 

The next best voting system was put to the Electorate after the 2010 Election in a referendum. The 'AV' system was pitched as the potential alternative in 2011. On a turnout of 42.2 per cent, 68 per cent voted No and 32 per cent voted Yes. 

Basically 2 to 1 wanted to keep the current voting system. A resounding vote of confidence. 

If you are going to post in response to me, please do me a favour and make it relevant and responsive to what went before.

This message took me a long time to tease, shape and craft before I lovingly planted a kiss on its backside and fired it off into the ether.

If the above reactionary bilge is all you as a knuckleheaded, country dwelling Tory swine can muster after lazily scanning through, missing all the points and apparently taking virtually none of it in, then please don't do this virtual talking shop a massive disservice by offering next to nothing.

I'm now on the brink of resigning my visitor's virtual post down here in Hereford - that's if I don't get kicked off for upsetting the locals.  Well done Roger.  Job done.  You're getting rid of me.

Talk about casting pearls before harsh, unfeeling, ignorant, malevolent, grunting, snorting, ****-caked TORY swine.

Some of you lot (I'm sure you know who you are) really need to put down those pruning shears and venture out blinking into the real world beyond your topiarised to death gardens.  Why? Because you're in danger of not actually appearing to live and share the same sentient, perceptive, evaluating, caring, empathic planet as us working class people in the forgotten, frozen north.

And before I go, can I just say 'thank you'?

THANK YOU for forgetting the rest of humanity and inflicting the power abusing Bullingdon Boys onto us for another five years of hell.  Just  ..................THANK YOU.

Evening Roger!

Evening Dippy! 

image.jpg

Those are the PR percentages .... for last Thursday ..... That would equal 30 SNP MP's .... and 82 UKIP MP's .... Based on a totally PR system .... 

That would mean 29 non SNP MP's would be parachuted into Scotland to even it all out! Who would sit where? Obviously a total non starter!

Precisely why the AV vote was tendered as an alternative. To keep it a bit more realistic. Rejected 2 to 1. In a referendum.

And before I go, can I just say 'thank you'?

You can .... And accepted by me! 

If the above reactionary bilge is all you as a knuckleheaded, country dwelling Tory swine can muster after lazily scanning through, missing all the points and apparently taking virtually none of it in, then please don't do this virtual talking shop a massive disservice by offering next to nothing.

Talk about casting pearls before harsh, unfeeling, ignorant, malevolent, grunting, snorting, ****-caked TORY swine.

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't entitle you to heap a load of vile abuse on them. Unfortunately it seems to be your default mode of debate. For that reason alone I'll be glad to see the back of you, although not having to scroll down through the ranting, tin-foil hat screeds with which you pollute various threads on this board will be an undoubted bonus.

Try not to slam the door on your way out.

The fact that someone disagrees with you doesn't entitle you to heap a load of vile abuse on them. Unfortunately it seems to be your default mode of debate. For that reason alone I'll be glad to see the back of you, although not having to scroll down through the ranting, tin-foil hat screeds with which you pollute various threads on this board will be an undoubted bonus.

Try not to slam the door on your way out.

I stood up for bullied disabled people. You stood on the sidelines.

Apart from Bobby47, Flamboyant, Dippyhippy, Cambo, gdj, Amanda Martin, all battling away on the side of all that's good, there's a crushing, bullying vacuum, voting tory, crushing dissent and hoovering up all vestiges of normality, empathy and humanity.

What the hell is this paedo protecting, bully enabling hell-hole you people occupy?

Please do not go WirralPC you are despite what some say a very valuable contributor who has the ability and knowledge to delve into things that nobody else dare go!

I'd echo those sentiment too Denise we need more people like Paul who are willing to go that extra mile in getting to the truth who are willing to confront those who are in a position of authority but have crossed the line of common decency & abuse there power while getting rewarded for there failures?!

because unless people start being more proactive in there action instead of talking a good fight nothings going to change & things can only get worse!!

What a mindless bunch of morons, Pete Boggs, Aylestone Voice, and TWG actually are, I had my suspicions but thank you you've confirmed it! I await your retort with eager anticipation!

Paul Cardin has more integrity honesty and decency than any of you could ever hope to have! A quick recap on the issues Paul Cardin has sunk his teeth in and won't be letting go of are the systematic abuse of disabled and vulnerable adults which includes allegations of rape! Gangs forming care agencies targeting vulnerable members of our society. The rewards heaped on the likes of Bill Norman who rocked up here some time ago and picked off where he left off on the Wirral. Payments to Senior Officers at Herefordshire Council for 'proven' bullying and harassment of disabled employees! Corrupt unscrupulous Unions double dealings with employers behind members backs, happening now in Hereford!

I am absolutely confident that Paul Cardin has plenty of things he could be getting on with! But he chooses to fight against and for the vulnerable people suffering this terrible abuse rather than to follow your example which would appear to condone this type of behaviour! It's not on your doorstep so it's not your problem? Correct me if I'm wrong but have you actually supported any of the many threads on this forum highlighting abuse? I think not, why is that?

Let me hazard a guess? You are morally devoid of any kind of empathy towards disabled and vulnerable people? You sanction senior Managers using their power to systematically abuse vulnerable people? It's not on your doorstep it hasn't happened to you or yours, so it's not really your problem?

Roger you went off topic, I read your post on WirralPCs thread and thought you'd either lost the plot or posted on the wrong thread. Or are you one of the apathetic listed above who choose to attack the fact that WirralPC is campaigning on issues that should be at the forefront of every decent honest person who has a moral conscience?

While you're all patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that you are an upstanding member of society, Paul Cardin is fighting for those people, because 'they' asked him to! They asked him to because they knew 100% that Pete Boggs, TWG, AV and Roger to name but a few and residing on this forum, didn't give a ***t that they were threatened and abused had lost their homes or that they will never work again!

WirralPC please keep 'banging on'! The rest of you remember 'evil can only flourish when good men do nothing' and people without conscience attack the ones that do!

Just hold on there a moment Flamboyant.  I know very well about the good work that he has done, and have in the past defended him against other people that were attacking him.

I was merely commenting on his final post which seems to be a bit of an unfair attack on all but a handful of members of this site.  And all I said was that it was a bit unfair.

Not the worst thing that could have been said about someone.

Hey Wirral... That last post... Little bit unfair, don't you think?

First time you've spoken to me Clarkson.

I don't recall seeing it on here so speak up and condemn your local council's bullying of disabled employees or be quiet.

There's a definition of the word "unfair" here that should assist:

www.dictionary.com

It's not the first time Wirral, but I can see that I must be very forgettable to you as you cannot even remember my name from one post to the next.

I find it a little sad that I feel I need to stand up for myself, but there we go.  On Sebastian Hope's recent thread: "Gripe at me..."

My post #18 clearly defends you and your more than sterling work in the anti-bullying arena.

I'm not sure why you have chosen to round on me, but I do feel that your post #12 on this thread is a little unfair on all the other members of this site.  Just because some people don't shout things from the rooftops, doesn't mean they are not trying to make things better.

What a mindless bunch of morons, Pete Boggs, Aylestone Voice, and TWG actually are, I had my suspicions but thank you you've confirmed it! I await your retort with eager anticipation!

- edit hysterical claptrap -

Blah, blah, you know nothing about me or what I do or have done, so enough of your abusive rantings. Join PC in my ignore prefs, you were made for each other.

Clarkester, You stated WirralPCs post was a bit unfair? Before I respond my comment to you was more in the way of a warning to be cautious before you respond to the thread, I am also not aware of you ever having commented on any of these important issues.

So there's absolutely no confusion here, let me explain what I see.

Paul Cardin posts a thread containing some of this Countries 'hidden' systematic abuse and cover ups pertaining to vulnerable members of Society perpetrated by Local Councils and Senior Managers assisted by Unions and Government bodies like the IOC and sanctioned by the lack of response from our MPs.

Roger either totally ignores the thread or he attempts to undermine and provoke a response from PC. I am guessing he posted on the wrong thread and I am hoping that is the case, although I recall previously Roger telling WirralPC to stop 'banging on about the abuse of disabled people.'

I am not surprised in the least by the lack of responses on the topic since it appears to be the norm when any emotive subject is posted, with the same few posters commenting. I am confused why that should be, when these topics should be some of the most commented on? If you're not interested in the topic 'don't post'! Certainly don't make comments like close the door on your way out! If you've nothing to contribute and you don't care about the systematic abuse of disabled vulnerable people stay off the thread!

I find it ironic that the bullying mentality exists anywhere in society and instead of provoking outrage amongst posters it facilitates more of what we are complaining about. It is interesting that you use the phrase 'attacking him' because that's exactly the behaviour we are talking about. I was also not surprised by the comments from AV, TWG or PeteBoggs nor am I surprised by the 'gang mentality'!

Clarkester, your comment 'all I said was it was a bit unfair' is exactly my point? Were the other comments fair, I note you didn't draw attention to those? I'm not attacking you but surely you see my point?

I also note that 2 members of this forum gave the first post on the thread a thumbs down? That turned my stomach and proves my point! That anyone should do that on such an important issue is beyond comprehension and depicts everything wrong in our Society!

TWG I do know you, I know you care nothing for the abuse of disabled vulnerable people and your behaviour endorses that. Not sure I need to know any more, I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong?

Paul may have performed great deeds on behalf of disabled people but that does not give him the right to call strangers unbeknown to him Tory Scum. I guess that as I was not on the list I,m included with said blue club.

Your response to the thread regarding paedophilia I will respond to later however it is worth mentioning here that if people generally were not so quick to make allegations regarding such heinous crimes the police,social services,healthcare workers even family welfare courts would not be currently run ragged and actually able to focus on those individuals who seriously pose a threat to children and vulnerable adults something I would have thought was close to your cause Paul...

After all Jimmy Saville did a huge amount of good but it masked an evil side but I won't judge you Wirral because I don't know you so please don't judge me unless what you have to say has substance and not the rant of a wounded animal trapped in the Tory headlights.

OK folks... lets take a minute here.

I stand by Paul, and all he has, and is trying to do. This is a man who has been on the receiving end, come out the other side... and now battles to help others in similar situations.

He could walk away.... surely the easiest option. But he doesn't. He chooses to fight, and to my mind, he absolutely deserves any support that I can give him.

Does he sometimes bite? Yes he does. And I'm glad he does. If I ever needed him fighting my corner, I'd be glad of those teeth.

This is a subject that is incredibly important to him. It should be important to all of us.

And I think it is.

Personally,I think Two Wheels is a top bloke. This blogger has certainly educated me in the ways our council has been run. AV? Our opinions on some subjects could not be more polar.... but I still get the sense he's a decent man. Clarkester has been vocal in his support..... just because comments don't appear on this thread, doesn't mean they haven't been said

I could go on.

All folks care, to some degree, of that I'm certain. Some of us are a lot more vocal. And occasionally, with topics as emotive as this, comments are made which perhaps don't add to the subject being debated.

None of this means that we should stop trying to highlight the appalling incidents of bullying/abuse which happen everywhere..... even here in Hereford.

And if Paul Cardin ever decided to throw the towel in, it would be a very sad day.

Keep going Paul.

Now..... lets get back to what this thread is really about......

Tory scum...

After all Jimmy Saville did a huge amount of good...

OK, two quotes out of context, but no, I typed 'tory swine' - which is comfortably in keeping with the bounds demarcated by "freedom of speech" (as indeed would be 'tory scum' if I'd typed that).

The second statement is enough to convince me which side you're batting for, and it doesn't appear to be that of the poor survivors.

OK, two quotes out of context, but no, I typed 'tory swine' - which is comfortably in keeping with the bounds demarcated by "freedom of speech" (as indeed would be 'tory scum' if I'd typed that).

The second statement is enough to convince me which side you're batting for, and it doesn't appear to be that of the poor survivors.

Not good enough..I will reply to your comment later regarding paedophilia.

If you want to drag this site down because of your own retoric thats up to you but I will defend my position.

OK folks... lets take a minute here.

I stand by Paul, and all he has, and is trying to do. This is a man who has been on the receiving end, come out the other side... and now battles to help others in similar situations.

He could walk away.... surely the easiest option. But he doesn't. He chooses to fight, and to my mind, he absolutely deserves any support that I can give him.

Does he sometimes bite? Yes he does. And I'm glad he does. If I ever needed him fighting my corner, I'd be glad of those teeth.

This is a subject that is incredibly important to him. It should be important to all of us.

And I think it is.

Personally,I think Two Wheels is a top bloke. This blogger has certainly educated me in the ways our council has been run. AV? Our opinions on some subjects could not be more polar.... but I still get the sense he's a decent man. Clarkester has been vocal in his support..... just because comments don't appear on this thread, doesn't mean they haven't been said

I could go on.

All folks care, to some degree, of that I'm certain. Some of us are a lot more vocal. And occasionally, with topics as emotive as this, comments are made which perhaps don't add to the subject being debated.

None of this means that we should stop trying to highlight the appalling incidents of bullying/abuse which happen everywhere..... even here in Hereford.

And if Paul Cardin ever decided to throw the towel in, it would be a very sad day.

Keep going Paul.

Now..... lets get back to what this thread is really about......

Doesn't give him the right Dippy...accusations and comment such as his latest rant have destroyed innocent lives. In some ways it makes him no different to those politicians that rule our world.

I agree Dippy this thread got out of hand but if we start attacking the very people who fight to stop this behaviour then we really are doomed!

I stand by everything I said, this was an important thread and it deserved some respect, which it didn't get from a number of posters. Did Paul 'over retaliate' I'm not sure if did given his daily battle trying to fight for justice for these people that needed a voice and found it in Paul. I was incensed that two posters saw fit to give the thumbs down to the thread. That action alone was not an attack on Paul but on everything contained in the topic.

For those with no personal knowledge of Paul Cardin. I guarantee that if you are disabled, abused, vulnerable or victimised in any way Paul Cardin would be the first one standing in front of you! That includes standing in defence of every poster who ever attacked him that is the measure of the man, he deserves some respect.

We're all human. We're none of us perfect.... Lord knows I've got more than my fair share of quirks and foibles ....and we all have the ability to choose the wrong words to express ourselves on occasion.

Let's get back to the thread.... it's a subject worthy of debate and comment.

So. Any response yet from Mark Ferguson??

:

Paul – you know I follow you and support loads that you do particularly in respect of the episode of those Officers on the Wirral who left with “no case to answer†and we know who those people are and one ended up in Herefordshire.

However, you have never lived in Herefordshire and you are making incorrect judgements.  I lived there for over 20 years and you are completely misjudging Herefordians. They are very caring people - far more caring than any part of Wirral.

For one thing Herefordshire is not “the southâ€.  It is not Hertfordshire with which it constantly gets  confused.

Herefordshire is full of lovely caring people. 

The good ones constantly battle against the Tory Toffs.  Please don’t judge them too harshly.  There were so many disappointed Lib Dems there following the election.