How Many Empty Shops In Hereford 2016?

Colin James

And this is why you get the same people posting on here and very few new ones. 

I know a few people who could add a lot to this board, one that does a fair bit of campaigning for things that he see as wrong for Hereford, including the link road and yet they stay clear of this board. I wonder why?

Well I'm anti SLR but I'm for the Link road as it now has many advantages.

I could come here and moan all day long just like you Adrian,I have plenty to moan about.

• 9 months later...

Well around January we get the chance to raise up this old chestnut. I for one continue to feel that there is a positivity about retail in Hereford despite all the known challenges. A few new independents are showing their faces. If we could just get a buyer for the bomb site.

Well around January we get the chance to raise up this old chestnut. I for one continue to feel that there is a positivity about retail in Hereford despite all the known challenges. A few new independents are showing their faces. If we could just get a buyer for the bomb site.

Pretty much a pointless waste of time as there will always be empty shops.I'd rather see a topic that shows & promotes new businesses that have opened in the City to one that shout doom n gloom. 

Pretty much a pointless waste of time as there will always be empty shops.I'd rather see a topic that shows & promotes new businesses that have opened in the City to one that shout doom n gloom.

Well your not wrong Ragwert...Personally I'm in the positive camp on this.

Hey guys, first post.

I don't know how well known this is but I haven't heard anyone talk about it yet but Argos in town will be closing pretty soon and will be relocated in to Sainsbury's. The upside to this is that Argos will now be open 7am to 10pm instead of the current 9am to 5:30pm, as well as free parking and if you need to any shopping you can do it all at once rather than having to walk in to town. I hear their trying to relocate as many employees as possible so that's good to hear.

Obvious downside being that there will now be one more empty shop in town.

Hey guys, first post.

I don't know how well known this is but I haven't heard anyone talk about it yet but Argos in town will be closing pretty soon and will be relocated in to Sainsbury's. The upside to this is that Argos will now be open 7am to 10pm instead of the current 9am to 5:30pm, as well as free parking and if you need to any shopping you can do it all at once rather than having to walk in to town. I hear their trying to relocate as many employees as possible so that's good to hear.

Obvious downside being that there will now be one more empty shop in town.

Hi Andy and welcome to Hereford Voice we hope to see you doing in more and more discussions in the future.

Argos are opening in Sainsbury's Hereford I received this in my inbox 2 days ago

Argos Hereford.png

Unfortunately the main store, I hear will close next year so another empty shop for high town.

I have created a separate topic about Argos here