Local Elections 2019

Denise Lloyd

21 hours ago, Glenda Powell said:

Cllr Price will not be missed nobody like him, just thought Cllr Bremer was also mayor of Ross. the mood at the count you could cut with a knife, Cllr Chappell face was a picture he was so confident he was going to win. There has been a lot of complaints sent to the election officers about many Cllrs, some of the Cllrs that have been elected could be disqualified from their wards within a few weeks, its in the hands of the police, from Worcester. so I have been told.

Well I was only going on what Glen printed and she is always in the know

10 hours ago, megilleland said:

For the benefit of Newton Farm Residents does Mr Bernard Hunt have a point of contact ie address, telephone or email where they may bring matters to his attention. I understand he has business premises in Whitecross, however I doubt whether people may want to go there and find he is out or not available.

Too much to hope that the Council would update their website with Councillor details in a timely manner - perhaps check there in a month or so ...

2 hours ago, Glenda Powell said:

BERNARD HUNT HAS HAD THE ORDASITY TO SEND ME A LETTER TODAY

STATING THAT HE WOULD LIKE ME TO ASSIST HIM WITH ANY WARD PROBLEMS AS HE KNOWS THERE ARE THINGS I COULD  TEACH HIM ABOUT THE WARD

I hope you tell him where to go

I  Have just read on HT website that Cllr Mathews states the Independents has 16 not 18 Cllrs, he also states that the Independent are going to run the council, and then in the next breath he is going to talk with ALL THE OTHER GROUPS next week, and yet a Independent Cllr told me that they are not going to be part of an alliance with IOC and Greens as IOC put into the HT last week they had not discussed the article with either the Greens or Independents. and then it states  the Independents could form a coalition with the Tories which they did 12 years ago.

The comments beneath the story are not very complimentary towards Cllr Mathews or his Independent party.

On 06/05/2019 at 09:17, megilleland said:

For the benefit of Newton Farm Residents does Mr Bernard Hunt have a point of contact ie address, telephone or email where they may bring matters to his attention. I understand he has business premises in Whitecross, however I doubt whether people may want to go there and find he is out or not available.

Details now on the HC website - a residential Whitecross address. Is this just a mailbox?

Councillor Bernard Hunt, 42 Hewitt Avenue, Hereford, HR4 0QR 

Home: 01432 367674 

Work: Bernard.Hunt@herefordshire.gov.uk

4 hours ago, twowheelsgood said:

Dear oh dear. It’s Our County’s Whitecross ward member Sue Boulter has stood down today May 10. 

https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/17632626.county-councillor-resigns-just-a-week-after-election/

now that is a great shame she had a huge majority and must have been very popular.