Is that what it was?

I had a lot to do today and couldn't even get out of the estate.

You just wait until they close that road for resurfacing (tomorrow?) for 2 weeks.

Ross Rd at 11.30 am ... Gridlock 

ross_Rd.jpg

Gas leaks I'm told are very hard to locate.They could of borrowed my Englands Glory location device if they asked

Even harder to detect when you dig the hole, put a barrier around it, then clear off home ... leaving no one with the hole ... 

I just checked the traffic flow map and the congestion levels are back to normal for the time of day so the hole must have gone ...

This item under Hereford Council News 13th May 2014.

Edgar Street - gas main works

National Grid is undertaking work in Edgar Street to install a gas supply to an adjacent property. Traffic management is needed in order to do this and National Grid had agreed with the Highways Agency to close the approaching lane between the hours of 09.30 and 15.30 to avoid congestion during peak travelling times.

Herefordshire Council was not made aware of the works and we are working hard to encourage a change in the traffic management arrangements to reduce the impact of these gas works. Currently the work is due to continue until Friday 16 May, however, we are negotiating with the Highways Agency and National Grid to reduce this time by looking at alternative working practices.

We will continue to speak to the Highways Agency and National Grid and will update our Twitter feed and Facebook page as we receive more information. In the meantime please consider alternative means of travelling into the city and check congestion by clicking on the Google traffic information link on the right of this page.

I'm surprised gridlock doesn't happen up @ BrockingtonHC as there's plenty of holes up there?…assholes that would be!!!

Fancy not knowing? it just goes to show wot the highways agency think of HC?!

Toss pots the lot of em