Harry Bramer

bobby47

Oh and don't think I don't know what's being said. I hear the gossip. I hear them muttering over their ale, 'his head ain't that big'.

Well it bloody is! It's a huge head. It's a vast head with its very own weather system and while we live within a democratic system I'll use my right to say I do not like Harry's head. The lower parts of his body I like. It's the upper parts I have a problem with.

What's more, if ever he pops down to the Commercial and sits in front of me while I'm trying to watch Wrestelmania on Sky TV I'm going to be saying, ' Harry move your head now. It's blocking my view. Go sit in some other ale house that caters for folk with huge heads'.

There's nothing worse than minding your own bloody business sat in a battle cruiser and someone with a bigger head than you'd like them to have sits in front of you blocking out whatever it was you were watching. Bloody selfish people! If I had a head that was on the large side and I bloody haven't, I'd be a little more appreciative of others needs to watch the television unhindered by a skull that's getting in the way of everyone else. If anything, it's bad manners and downright rudeness.

If I had a huge cranium I'd be saying to the lads, 'lads I'll stand at the back so that folk down the front are able to watch the programme without my huge head obstructing their evenings enetertainment' and they'd respond by saying, 'what a fine man you are. Nothing you say or do surprises us. You are the most considerate big headed tw.at we've ever met'.

• 4 months later...

interesting snippet to update this thread - I hear Mr Bramer is holidaying in Costa Rica until May but is available by email. He will see his ward constituents, but they will have to pay for their own flight and board costs. As Cabinet Member for Contracts and Assets, Mr B holds probably the most important post in the Cabinet, albeit seemingly remotely.

interesting snippet to update this thread - I hear Mr Bramer is holidaying in Costa Rica until May but is available by email. He will see his ward constituents, but they will have to pay for their own flight and board costs. As Cabinet Member for Contracts and Assets, Mr B holds probably the most important post in the Cabinet, albeit seemingly remotely.

UNBELIEVABLE -are we still paying his Expenses Etc....

A few years ago some councillor in Cheshire West was spending three months of the year in New Zealand but still claiming her expenses.  This is the kind of thing that goes on when they've had their heads stuck in the trough for so long they don't know which way is up, who the money actually belongs to and how they can rely on a freemason, fellow tory council leader, waiting in the wings to gloss over it when they get found out...

http://bodgedroad.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/cwac-councillor-received-annual.html

• 2 weeks later...