New Online Record For Hereford Voice!

Colin James

I have just posted a recommendation on HT that should folks want some up to date info on the traffic light nightmare, to join up on here!

Well done Colin, this must be an awful lot of work - but it is appreciated!

Thanks dippy the more exposure we have the better! I always share out various topics and posts that are on HV to Twitter and Facebook as well as Digg, G+1, StumbleUpon etc.. You can see the various social media links at the bottom of each thread

• 3 months later...

Hey Colin!
I just noticed that the "most online" number has changed to 160!
Also, the most members online record in a day has gone up to 42! There certainly seems to be a flurry of folk signing up on here lately!
What with HT using your photo's, and you scooping them again with the subway story, you're definitely giving Fffffiona a run for her money!!
Its no wonder they have started copying some of the threads on here......noteworthy Herefordians...??

Hey Colin!

I just noticed that the "most online" number has changed to 160!

Also, the most members online record in a day has gone up to 42! There certainly seems to be a flurry of folk signing up on here lately!

What with HT using your photo's, and you scooping them again with the subway story, you're definitely giving Fffffiona a run for her money!!

Its no wonder they have started copying some of the threads on here......noteworthy Herefordians...??

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot.  :Winky: