New Tesco Cafe Opening Feb 3rd

Colin James

What made you think that? We have breakfast here a few times every month with friends. Nice to see it being revamped, looking through the window this morning it all looks very nice to be fair.

Someone told me a while back that it had closed, that was a few years back.

Don’t get out much do you Adrian!! :Grin: Did you know that C&A have gone from Maylords too? :tongue_32:

I tend not to go south side too often and if I do it is no where near Tescos. Saying that I did go last year with my neighbour as they took me there to do my shopping as I was still recovering from a Op. I did not notice if the cafe was opened or not as it looked dark in there.

Adrian. What part of your body did they "successfully" operate on. Eyes? Brain? Come on. you cannot not notice/smell a cafe. Oh, and I live North of the river but travel over both bridges several times a week. Your comment sounds awfully snobbish to me. 

Adrian. What part of your body did they "successfully" operate on. Eyes? Brain? Come on. you cannot not notice/smell a cafe. Oh, and I live North of the river but travel over both bridges several times a week. Your comment sounds awfully snobbish to me. 

What time do the cafe open till? we did go pretty late and as i said it looked in darkness.

I lived south side for around 34 years, I lived in Redhill in my childhood and some of my adult life,, my sister and my brother still live there, my DAd only moved from there a couple of years back. So no it is not snobbish.  i just have no reason to go to that side of the city. 

I live North of the river and work north of the river and my mates and friends live this side, and my Dad does now.

If I had a reason to go south side then I would.

From BBC H&W News today:

The Tesco superstores in Hereford and Evesham are two of 76 that will stop 24-hour trading, the company has announced. The stores will close their doors to customers between midnight and 06:00. The changes will take effect between 14 March and 11 April.