Freedom Church Hereford Candidate

Colin James

An interesting clarification there from young James.

Not quite as interesting though, as reading his thoughts on the Education Maintenance Allowance.

How on earth do some people meet the criteria to stand.....???

Perhaps because 'James is currently the Campaign Manager & Election Agent for Bill Wiggin MP and North Herefordshire Conservative Association. He is also going to be running as a candidate in the upcoming local elections in Herefordshire, in the Leominster West ward' (from his Linkedin page).

This  is James Calum Johnson not Jon Johnson.

James Johnson is standing in Leominster ward.

Jon Johnson is standing in Wormside.

Well done James Callum J for your honesty apologies for doubting you.

Five to go!

Well I thought twice before I posted, well spotted Denise but you can see the confusion on my part.  :Blushing_32:

Today I decided to ring Jon Johnson & ask him straight out if he was a member of FC? his reply was that he used to be but was now no longer a member?

I informed him that there was a flyer going round with his name on it saying vote conservative vote for freedom church!

I also ask if he would come on the voice & dispel the rumours? He said he'd have a look at the thread then comment.

so I'm hopeful he will come on the voice to state what he stated to me that he is not a member of FC anymore?…however I will be surprised if he does though & if he doesn't then I will be very suspicious as to why not?……So as to leave me thinking he was not being honest when he told me he was no longer a member!!!

Hang on a minute there, Cambo.

Rewind.

This makes no sense.

Is Jon Johnson saying that Freedom Church have funded and distributed a political flier, with his name emblazoned on it, and publicly backing/endorsing him...... and he knew absolutely nothing about it???

Not a whisper, not a peep, not a clue???

Err. Sorry. Not convinced. At all.

Hang on a minute there, Cambo.

Rewind.

This makes no sense.

Is Jon Johnson saying that Freedom Church have funded and distributed a political flier, with his name emblazoned on it...... and he knew absolutely nothing about it???

Not a whisper, not a peep, not a clue???

Err. Sorry. Not convinced. At all.

That's about the sum of it dippy even though he said his son still goes to FC?

It's a small world isn't it? And Hereford is a small place.

I've read the article in The Heckler several times now, and the names of the proposer and seconder rang a bell.

Sue Carter. A quick Google. Worked with 2XL.

What a coincidence.

Isn't it?

Can anyone tell me

is Denise Kennedy who was a director for 2XL who have links to freedom church & a former trustee at kingstone academy trust the mother of Tom Kennedy who is standing as conservative candidate for Eign hill?

‘Jesus burgers’ and Tory councillors: The new Freedom Church strategy?

Hereford Heckler are running a very interesting story

I'm not really a fan of 'The Heckler' ..... But I resonate with their implied concerns about the 'Freedom' Church' ..... I put on the other thread that there are influential people who work with the youth in The Shire who have bought into this concept. There seems to be a 'theme' here.

& this was his reply…i'll leave you all to make your own minds up whether he's being truthful or not?

At post #16 on this topic I did post his linkedin entry which lists what he is currently doing and what he did previously. In fairness it quite clearly indicates 'Freedom Church' in the 'previous' section. 

At post #16 on this topic I did post his linkedin entry which lists what he is currently doing and what he did previously. In fairness it quite clearly indicates 'Freedom Church' in the 'previous' section.

Yes but when I spoke with him on the phone he told me his son still goes I also know his brother still goes I think his wife still has something to do with them?

He also said it is a good church? So is he no longer part of FC only while the elections where on? & will he rejoin them now he has accomplished his mission to get elected onto the council?

Because you really do have to question this guys motives? Because he's still associating with a lot of members from FC……call me paranoid if you like but to be honest I just don't trust this guys integrity & he is one who will need watching over the course of time?!

Yes but when I spoke with him on the phone he told me his son still goes I also know his brother still goes I think his wife still has something to do with them?

He also said it is a good church? So is he no longer part of FC only while the elections where on? & will he rejoin them now he has accomplished his mission to get elected onto the council?

Because you really do have to question this guys motives? Because he's still associating with a lot of members from FC……call me paranoid if you like but to be honest I just don't trust this guys integrity & he is one who will need watching over the course of time?!

My elected Councillor is now Brian Wilcox. Congratulations to him on his win by the way ..... I have no idea what, if any, Church he attends or relates to. 

I doubt that many people will have had the First scooby do as to Jon Johnson's connections (current or otherwise) with the Freedom Church ..... They may well have just rocked up at the ballot box and voted for a 'Party' candidate. 

I doubt that many people will have had the First scooby do as to Jon Johnson's connections (current or otherwise) with the Freedom Church ..... They may well have just rocked up at the ballot box and voted for a 'Party' candidate.

Roger I have doubt you are right on this there are a lot of people in the county who may not be aware of how things work in the election voting system?…but anyone who does vote I commend as they are making use of there birthright which can only be a good thing!

But I still don't trust FC!