Who donates to which Tory MP

Denise Lloyd

Sadly this does not cover the latest election yet

1.  Wirral In It 2gether retweeted

Want to know the details of who Donates to #Tory MPs? Type any Tory MP into this and Donors reveal themselves http://searchthemoney.com/  GE2015

1 retweet1 favourite
     Retweet1
     Favourite1
    Follow
    More

Very, very interesting!

I've done this search for our very own Jesse Norman, basically because I am a very nosy person. I make no apologies for this, being naturally nosy can have reap it's own rewards!.

Why - in the column for private donors - does it show that none other than Harry Bramer, has put his hand in his pocket and paid £2,700.00 ??

Is this even allowed??

If it is, it shouldn't be......

Blimey!

There's a second page of private donors..... and guess what?

Harry appears again...... another £3000.00

Quite staggering!

Then there's the man with a lot of clout at Tesco... John Hoerner. He coughed up £25,270.80....then a further £3,735.80!

With regard to the "Chile" link.....

Jesse Norman visited Chile, on a book plugging tour....." The Great Society " (Irony, anyone????)

Though quite why a country with such a reputation for Human Rights violations would be on the list of must visit places on this literary tour,is anybody's guess.

Hay on Wye? Yes.

Chile? Err. No.

Bill Wiggin received £160,538.32.

The majority of it was from offshore Apex Fund Services Holdings, presumably acting as honest broker and conveniently hiding the reality.

Jesse Norman received a staggering £279,006.01.

It doesn't say over what period, presumably their length of time in Parliament.

With regard to the "Chile" link.....

Jesse Norman visited Chile, on a book plugging tour....." The Great Society " (Irony, anyone????)

Though quite why a country with such a reputation for Human Rights violations would be on the list of must visit places on this literary tour,is anybody's guess.

Hay on Wye? Yes.

Chile? Err. No.

Your forgetting dippy that the Tory party have had a very good relationship with chile going back to the days of thatcher & Pinochet…the Falklands war plus chile & Argentina are not exactly best buddies?!

One of my proudest claims is that having worked in Chile when I was younger and because a girlfriend and her policeman brother were left wing activists, I was not acceptable to the Pinochet fascists.

Never did find out what happened to girlfriend but she and her brother were in the national football stadium for some time! The national stadium was used as a concentration camp, and yes, there were certain British ex forces personnel working as mercenaries there!

Long time ago, no point on dwelling on these things, but I will never forget that the Tories and Thatcher worshipped Pinochet.