Hereford top dogs

megilleland

Another barking mad survey. Analysis of dog types by post code across the country. In Hereford the results are:

3,000 Labrador Retreivers

2,200 Jack Russell Terriers

1,500 Border Collies

1,500 English Springer Spaniels

1,300 Cocker Spaniels

I wouldn't want to be on the post in Cardiff. 6300 Staffordshire Bull Terriers, as is the case in most large urban areas -356,000 nationally.

Please..howl can we know this information? surely not the electoral register? If they are acquiring it through microchipping then we had better be careful because someone might come up with the idea that we all have one of these which I just know will not appeal to many big posters on this site.

Anyone see last nights news report?

It featured a Swedish High Tech company, which was offering its employees the opportunity to get themselves micro chipped!

This would mean they could enter buildings, rooms, access computers etc. without the need for key cards or pin numbers.

They are hoping to extend the range of functions available to include paying for lunch in the staff canteen.

I hope Herefordshire Council don't pick upon this idea........!!

Anyone see last nights news report?

It featured a Swedish High Tech company, which was offering its employees the opportunity to get themselves micro chipped!

This would mean they could enter buildings, rooms, access computers etc. without the need for key cards or pin numbers.

They are hoping to extend the range of functions available to include paying for lunch in the staff canteen.

I hope Herefordshire Council don't pick upon this idea........!!

The painful bit is when you get sacked / made redundant / retire etc - we want our chip back !

I did not see the news dippy but I did read a article about it,on the bbc news app…I'll tell you,this there is no way that anyone including the government. is going to make me have one…because as sure as eggs is eggs they will try doing this!sometime in the future & use a line like its for your own security well they can get f.u.c.k.ed I ain't doing it!!!!