Fraudulent banks, utility companies and corrupt courts

megilleland

Vexatious in our council terms - and related to what you are talking about - but we "here" are not really allowed to talk about means :

In my understanding : 

A person who calls many different departments, speaking to many different council staff over the same issue repeatedly without really knowing what he is talking about.

That would be considered vexatious.

And to be fair - I would agree.

I tend to agree actually ... (although you are not commenting on Guy Taylor) 

You need to have a bomb proof case to present in a concise manner in a timely fashion to dismiss a charge I think ... I think the UK Column Channel is unhelpful to be honest ... Entitled to their views but they have a certain agenda ... I still think this squatting case is dragging on far too long ...  

• 2 weeks later...

I see Boris Johnston wants to control the CPS and court system in London. A case of being judge and jury in my opinion

Watched the UK Column today (1st December). A very good programme highlighting the state of things in the UK and the population sleep walking into oblivion. Topics covered include The Big Society and Common Purpose, Loss of our constitution, The transformation of local councils, The £15 billion improvement of the UK road network and eventual sale to private sector/Rothschild to levy tolls.

Nice to find out what is really going on while the BBC and main stream media avoid and side step issues.

In The Hereford Times News 3rd December 2014

Former owner of Bodenham Manor contesting a trespass charge at the property

THE former owner of Bodenham Manor threatened to arrest prosecutors if the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) did not supply information relating to a charge for trespassing on that property which had been brought against him.

Guy Taylor, now of Pear Tree Cottage, Carey, told Hereford Magistrates Court that the prosecutors working on the case were "clowns" and that he knew more about the legal documents that he was served with than they did.

He called for a judge to be summoned to court to produce documents.

Mr Taylor was in court testing the evidence against him on a charge of trespassing at Bodenham Manor to which he is pleading not guilty.

He is due to appear at Hereford  Crown Court in February in relation to the trespassing charge.

"Part of me is happy to go to trial,†Mr Taylor told the Magistrates Court.

"But there is going to be a lot of serious crimes committed in the building on that day.â€

In evidence, the court had a statement from Colin Molloy, head of legal quality assurance with CPS West Midlands, that said the CPS is empowered by the Crown and cannot be sued as individuals.

District Judge Cadbury dismissed grounds for abuse of process and told Mr Taylor that he would be found not guilty at trial if the evidence did not support the case against him.

He also set a date for a hearing on January 14 in relation to a new motion being brought by Mr Taylor under section 97 of the Magistrates Court Act.

I was in the magistrates court on Tuesday to see Judge Cadbury clearly uptight and frustrated by Guy Taylor's stance regarding Bodenham Manor. I believe the previous judge, who asked the CPS to provide the evidence against him, has prevented Guy Taylor from seeing this evidence (because it does not exist) and therefore Guy is going to summon this judge to explain his reasons for witholding evidence. It is clear that the CPS and court are colluding to prevent this matter being made transparent and are prolonging the proceedings hoping that he will go away. I am afraid they are in for a shock. I noted that an ex policeman, John Hurst was assisting Guy Taylor. This chap is a mine of legal information especially regarding abuse of power, which so many of those entrusted to act on our behalf seem to have forgotten. There is an interview by Guy Taylor (a bit shaky) on UK Column which brings things up to date. Starts at 2:30.

I was in the magistrates court on Tuesday to see Judge Cadbury clearly uptight and frustrated by Guy Taylor's stance regarding Bodenham Manor. I believe the previous judge, who asked the CPS to provide the evidence against him, has prevented Guy Taylor from seeing this evidence (because it does not exist) and therefore Guy is going to summon this judge to explain his reasons for witholding evidence. It is clear that the CPS and court are colluding to prevent this matter being made transparent and are prolonging the proceedings hoping that he will go away. I am afraid they are in for a shock. I noted that an ex policeman, John Hurst was assisting Guy Taylor. This chap is a mine of legal information especially regarding abuse of power, which so many of those entrusted to act on our behalf seem to have forgotten. There is an interview by Guy Taylor (a bit shaky) on UK Column which brings things up to date. Starts at 2:30.

Thanks for the update ... Very little detail in the mainstream stuff ... Watch this space I suppose! 

Absolutely,Megilleland!

We are all equal.....but some are more equal than others......and some seem to be beyond the long arm of the law!

Has a judge ever been summoned in a case such as this, or does some legal gobbledy **** prevent it from happening??

It seems to me that the legal system when questioned or challenged in circumstances such as these, closes ranks, to protect itself and those within.

Absolutely,Megilleland!

We are all equal.....but some are more equal than others......and some seem to be beyond the long arm of the law!

Has a judge ever been summoned in a case such as this, or does some legal gobbledy **** prevent it from happening??

It seems to me that the legal system when questioned or challenged in circumstances such as these, closes ranks, to protect itself and those within.

Yes they do appear to be a law unto themselves, this is why Magna Carta is important for us all. The present government's aim to give us a written constitution is a smoke screen to remove simple basic rights enshrined in Magna Carta, but rarely invoked to protect us citizens. 

We know a lot more about judicial complaints than we used to, but it remains the case that judges themselves judge judges

This is the transcript of the judge's comments in one of the three cases in which the Crown Prosecution Service has been accused of withholding evidence

You can complain to the JCIO about the personal conduct of most judicial office holders in England & Wales with the exception of Tribunal Judges / Members and Magistrates. Complaints about Tribunal Judges must be made to the relevant Chamber President whilst complaints about Magistrates must be made to the Local Advisory Committee.http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk/who-can-complain-about.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Bennetts Hill parking stand-off: Defiant driver WINS battle with parking officials

Matthew-Sanders.jpg

The driver who sat in his car on the back of a tow-truck for more than EIGHT HOURS has won his marathon battle.

Matthew Sanders, 34, from Macclesfield, Cheshire sparked massive debate with his one-man protest on Tuesday.

The double-glazing salesman had illegally parked in a disabled bay on Bennetts Hill in Birmingham City Centre.

A Birmingham Mail investigation discovered that Mr Sanders is no stranger to civil liberties protests, and has had affiliations to a number of groups including Lawful Rebellion and The British Constitution Group.

He is also the founder of a website called Beat the Bailiffs and Banks.

Birmingham Mail

Seemed on topic to me! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guy Taylor was in court yesterday (14th January). Facing a new judge, who has now instructed that the original documents concerning the sale of Bodenham Manor be produced. The pressure is back on the CPS, bailffs, police and new owner to justify themselves in their actions. A point that came out of the hearing was that Guy Taylor cannot cross examine the owner in a trial, but must do so using a solicitor. However he can personally cross examine the baliffs and the police witnesses.

The new trial date is 8th and 9th February, although the 9th and 10th was mentioned. Guy Taylor recounts the days proceedings here on UK Column today or view in the archives here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guy Taylor with Brian Gerrish on UK Column today. He looks very comfortable in dealing with issues concerning fraudalent documents which are being used to take away people's home without proper judicial procedures. 500 people turned up to stop eviction and no mainstream media reports. It's a good job Russia Today was there to record the proceedings. I imagine if the BBC had been there they would have been more interested in why RT were there - maybe Putin sent them I don't think.

Despite his admitted past I would consider voting for him if he stood locally.

Guy Taylor with Brian Gerrish on UK Column today. He looks very comfortable in dealing with issues concerning fraudalent documents which are being used to take away people's home without proper judicial procedures. 500 people turned up to stop eviction and no mainstream media reports. It's a good job Russia Today was there to record the proceedings. I imagine if the BBC had been there they would have been more interested in why RT were there - maybe Putin sent them I don't think.

Despite his admitted past I would consider voting for him if he stood locally.

If you are talking about the Tom Crawford non-eviction then you must be joking. There was copious coverage in the mainstream media. I think we know why Russia Today is so keen to report any incident of anti-authority action in the UK.

As for the case, many people have been swept along in the emotion of the case of a pensioner with cancer without stopping to ask some fundamental questions. For example, he says that he first found out that there was a problem with his endowment mortgage in 2000 (in some reports he says 1998). Undoubtably this would have been that the proceeds of his endowment would not cover the loan. What did he do about it?  It looks like he did nothing.

Later he may well have had a case of negligence against the bank if they did indeed lose the details of the endowment policy (although he doesn't seem to have any either) and indeed he did try to take Bradford & Bingley to court. Unfortunately, rather than seek to prove the existence of the endowment policy he turned for help to various "Freeman on the land" and "Lawful rebellion" advocates who steered him down the path of alleging that since Bradford & Bingley had not proved that they "owned" the money that they lent him, their request for interest amounted to bank fraud. Mr Crawford has become increasingly embroiled in these lunatic theories and indeed is now a keen advocate. In doing so he has lost sight of the real issue and put his home at risk.

Guy Taylor is indeed very comfortable dealing with his allegations of fraudulent eviction documents. However, as yet his assertions are simply the untested theories of a group of people who have spectacularly failed to achieve any success in court and most of which have been evicted in the past.

https://wirralinittogether.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/police-evict-the-bailiffs-how-to-make-the-law-work-in-your-favour/

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.â€

More fraudulent bank behaviour here. Apologies if this is already posted somewhere above. I watched this and thought, "there is no substitute for an in-depth knowledge of your subject".

Worth watching Paul, people are realising that standing up to "unlawful authority" can prevent your home from being confiscated by a bunch of morons acting on behalf of financial institutions. Iceland was one country that took on the banks and jailed several chief executives for acting improperly.

Former Landsbanki boss Sigurjon Arnason was sentenced to 12 months in prison. An Icelandic court found him guilty of market manipulation in the lead up to the 2008 financial crisis.

"This sentence is a big surprise to me as I did not nothing wrong," Sigurjon Arnason told Reuters.

Is this same excuse that brought attention to the latest bank scam reported in the Daily Mail today.

* 11 firms including Lloyds, RBS, Barclays and HSBC to pay compensation
* Issue centres around 'card security' policies for when stolen cards used
* But banks have to refund fraudulent payments to theft victims anyway
* MP John Mann: 'In any other walk of life they'd go straight to prison'

The Financial Conduct Authority said 2million customers who took out ‘card security’ policies will start receiving letters later this month informing them that they could be line for a pay-out.

However Mr Cheesewright thinks that these financial cowboys do not owe a duty of care towards their customers and if they get mugged tough luck.

Worth watching Paul, people are realising that standing up to "unlawful authority" can prevent your home from being confiscated by a bunch of morons acting on behalf of financial institutions.  

< snip >

However Mr Cheesewright thinks that these financial cowboys do not owe a duty of care towards their customers and if they get mugged tough luck.

The likelihood is that the police felt (correctly) that the bailiffs were not authorised to use reasonable force to carry out the eviction because of a lack of a signature on the EX96 form. Of course you realise that subsequently the eviction was completed as ordered.

I'm not sure how you determined my thoughts on duty of care. As I indicated previously, taking Mr Crawford's explanation of what happened at face value, he may well have had a legitimate claim against Bradford and Bingley for negligence. It's not clear what evidence he presented in the possession hearing but obviously it wasn't sufficient. His subsequent activities have unfortunately been influenced by "lawful rebellion" claptrap and the advice of amateur lawyers and consequently further and further away from any chance of successfully preventing his ultimate eviction. He must bear  responsibility for this decision and indeed for his total "head in the sand" attitude to the original problem until it was almost too late.

Mr cheesewright would you be a lawyer perchance?

My view of the law in some instances like this are morally floored. He may well have buried his head in the sand but a lot of people do in situations like this as real lawyers are expense.so getting embroiled in lots of legal wrangling can be extremely expensive with no certainty of winning! so it can be a bit of a gamble? even if you feel you are in the right the law may not agree as the law is not always just & moral?

In today's world it tends to back the big corporations because they are the ones who can afford to do all the lobbying for new legislation in there favour?! So there for I feel the scales of justice are not always fairly balanced!!

Not a lawyer although I am happy to take that as a compliment. The issue for me isn't one of representation, it's about taking some responsibility for your own situation and it isn't about morals it's about facts.

I have many issues about what Mr Crawford says happened over a 13 year period and his apparent failure to understand or react to the obvious indications that things had gone seriously wrong. However, the central issue is that he contends that he took out an endowment mortgage (a loan and a separate endowment policy) in 1988 and at some point over the subsequent 18 years the endowment policy was "lost" by Bradford & Bingley.  I am prepared to believe this happened as it's not unheard of and B&B have a poor record of competence. However, I struggle to believe that Mr Crawford apparently did not notice this happen, cannot say when it happened, has no proof that the endowment policy ever existed and no memory of the name of the life assurance company that supplied the policy. Any of this factual information would have been good evidence to support his case.

However, when this came to a head at the end of his mortgage he did initiate court action against B&B.  However, rather than challenge Bradford & Bingley by seeking to prove the existence of the endowment policy which might at least partially cover the money he owed, he chose to attempt to prove bank fraud on the basis that because B&B did not "own" the money that they gave him in 1988, it could not constitute a loan and therefore to charge him interest was fraud.  Unsurprisingly this claim was dismissed by the judge as having no merit. He has continued to pursue this line to this day and in fact broadened it to include accusations of fraud and conspiracy amongst members of the judiciary etc.

I think Mr Crawford may originally have had a case against B&B who I very much doubt are an innocent party in this sorry mess. Sadly he has, recklessly, thrown it away by pursuing a fantasy.

Mr cheeswright if your not a lawyer you should be…do you know the mr Crawford in question?…I only ask because you seem well informed on his case & if you do know each other? it's a shame he did not speak to you first,as then he may not, have found hisself in this very fine mess?!

Although I stick by wot I say about the law it's not as balanced as it could be & it's can be very costly…cases should not take as long as they do to reach a judgment…can drag on for years or until the cash runs out?…it can be a case of he who is richest wins?

Mr cheeswright if your not a lawyer you should be…do you know the mr Crawford in question?…I only ask because you seem well informed on his case & if you do know each other? it's a shame he did not speak to you first,as then he may not, have found hisself in this very fine mess?!

Although I stick by wot I say about the law it's not as balanced as it could be & it's can be very costly…cases should not take as long as they do to reach a judgment…can drag on for years or until the cash runs out?…it can be a case of he who is richest wins?

I don't know Mr Crawford personally. I first became interested in his case when the media reported the frustration of the first eviction attempt by 200"strangers" last July. All that I know has been gleaned from the internet and mainly from the YouTube videos posted by Mr Crawford and his supporters (which includes Guy Taylor). This led me to take an interest in the wider "lawful rebellion" movement and the machinations of the "Get Out Of Debt Free" website. It's easy to dismiss these people as a bunch of cranks and chancers but unfortunately they also tempt people in desperate situations to believe there is an easy way out and that their problems are all somebody else's fault. This often results in their situation becoming significantly worse.  Mr Crawford's is a case in point. In fact not only has he abandoned any attempt at a sensible solution, he has become a major advocate of the ridiculous theories. It's understandable that many people have a deep distrust of banks etc. However I'd like to think I can encourage people to think twice about the "information" offered by the "truth movement", "sovereign citizens", "freemen on the land" or whatever they wish to call themselves.

I don't know Mr Crawford personally. I first became interested in his case when the media reported the frustration of the first eviction attempt by 200"strangers" last July. All that I know has been gleaned from the internet and mainly from the YouTube videos posted by Mr Crawford and his supporters (which includes Guy Taylor). This led me to take an interest in the wider "lawful rebellion" movement and the machinations of the "Get Out Of Debt Free" website. It's easy to dismiss these people as a bunch of cranks and chancers but unfortunately they also tempt people in desperate situations to believe there is an easy way out and that their problems are all somebody else's fault. This often results in their situation becoming significantly worse. Mr Crawford's is a case in point. In fact not only has he abandoned any attempt at a sensible solution, he has become a major advocate of the ridiculous theories. It's understandable that many people have a deep distrust of banks etc. However I'd like to think I can encourage people to think twice about the "information" offered by the "truth movement", "sovereign citizens", "freemen on the land" or whatever they wish to call themselves.

Thank you mr cheesewright you are a gentleman

I'm sure that some lessons can be learnt from all of this both from the bank & people like mr Crawford who find themselves in a similar predicament?…whether they will be or not,is another thing.

I don't know Mr Crawford personally. I first became interested in his case when the media reported the frustration of the first eviction attempt by 200"strangers" last July. All that I know has been gleaned from the internet and mainly from the YouTube videos posted by Mr Crawford and his supporters (which includes Guy Taylor). This led me to take an interest in the wider "lawful rebellion" movement and the machinations of the "Get Out Of Debt Free" website. It's easy to dismiss these people as a bunch of cranks and chancers but unfortunately they also tempt people in desperate situations to believe there is an easy way out and that their problems are all somebody else's fault. This often results in their situation becoming significantly worse.  Mr Crawford's is a case in point. In fact not only has he abandoned any attempt at a sensible solution, he has become a major advocate of the ridiculous theories. It's understandable that many people have a deep distrust of banks etc. However I'd like to think I can encourage people to think twice about the "information" offered by the "truth movement", "sovereign citizens", "freemen on the land" or whatever they wish to call themselves.

Hello, hello, hello Stilton Cheesewright welcome back. Stilton Cheesewright is a fictional character in a series of humorous short stories and novels by P. G. Wodehouse and used to be a policeman - no link to reality here is there? As a postman I get to meet and chat with all sorts of characters in the Herefordshire countryside. A diverse group of people you could meet - a bit like Hereford Voice. However moving onto the accusations presented:

the media reported the frustration of the first eviction attempt by 200"strangers"

From what I remember the action of 200 interested parties prevented the eviction of Mr Crawford. The lack of mainstream media was very apparent.

an interest in the wider "lawful rebellion" movement and the machinations of the "Get Out Of Debt Free" website

It sounds as if you already had a negative attitude towards these groups . Do you feel threatened by them?

but unfortunately they also tempt people in desperate situations to believe there is an easy way out

Could easily have referred to loan sharks and misselling of products by the banks

It's understandable that many people have a deep distrust of banks etc

I am not surprised. All sections of society are now threatened with the seizure of assets by the government using its judicial administration on the instructions of the banks/financial institutions and aided by main stream media. At least that is how I see it. 

I'd like to think I can encourage people to think twice about the "information" offered by the "truth movement", "sovereign citizens", "freemen on the land" 

I have been thinking for years about alternative approaches. So you think or know that any information offered by an alternative source or body is not worthy of consideration and attention. The present system seems to suit you down to the ground  - does it? A big problem in this country is that many people do not question the status quo or remember the broken promises from all political parties. Even the Tories wiped their election promises form their website once they got into power.

So you won't be at the British Constitution Group Spring Conference 2015 - The Time For Action? A lot of your friends will be there unless Theresa May bans it as an illegal gathering for inciting change!

Hello, hello, hello Stilton Cheesewright welcome back. Stilton Cheesewright is a fictional character in a series of humorous short stories and novels by P. G. Wodehouse and used to be a policeman - no link to reality here is there? As a postman I get to meet and chat with all sorts of characters in the Herefordshire countryside. A diverse group of people you could meet - a bit like Hereford Voice. However moving onto the accusations presented:

the media reported the frustration of the first eviction attempt by 200"strangers"

From what I remember the action of 200 interested parties prevented the eviction of Mr Crawford. The lack of mainstream media was very apparent.

an interest in the wider "lawful rebellion" movement and the machinations of the "Get Out Of Debt Free" website

It sounds as if you already had a negative attitude towards these groups . Do you feel threatened by them?

but unfortunately they also tempt people in desperate situations to believe there is an easy way out

Could easily have referred to loan sharks and misselling of products by the banks

It's understandable that many people have a deep distrust of banks etc

I am not surprised. All sections of society are now threatened with the seizure of assets by the government using its judicial administration on the instructions of the banks/financial institutions and aided by main stream media. At least that is how I see it. 

I'd like to think I can encourage people to think twice about the "information" offered by the "truth movement", "sovereign citizens", "freemen on the land" 

I have been thinking for years about alternative approaches. So you think or know that any information offered by an alternative source or body is not worthy of consideration and attention. The present system seems to suit you down to the ground  - does it? A big problem in this country is that many people do not question the status quo or remember the broken promises from all political parties. Even the Tories wiped their election promises form their website once they got into power.

So you won't be at the British Constitution Group Spring Conference 2015 - The Time For Action? A lot of your friends will be there unless Theresa May bans it as an illegal gathering for inciting change!

"Stilton Cheesewright", my chosen nom de plume is not a subliminal reference to the police and I have no connection with them. In fact I had forgotten the details of the character but as an occasional reader of Wodehouse simply liked the name. However, thank you for so amply demonstrating the thought process of the typical "freeman". Slightly paranoid and able to leap tall buildings with a single bound. See what you can make of the Superman reference. But to respond to your points ...

Media coverage

Both attempted evictions of Tom Crawford were extensively covered by the mainstream media which is how I learned of the case. As a simple Google search will prove, both events were reported by the BBC, ITV, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Daily Express and Nottingham Post. 

Did I already have a negative attitude towards "Lawful Rebellion" & "Get Out of Debt Free"? Do I feel threatened by them?

As I said, the mainstream media report of the first attempt to evict Tom Crawford was my introduction to the world of the "lawful rebellion", "GOODF" etc. The Daily Mail on line report had a link to Tom's first video, which linked to the "SriLankerC" Youtube channel etc. etc.   So I had no pre-existing antipathy. I do now.  My journey into this arcane world has evoked many emotions: hilarity at the craziness, incredulity that apparently mature adults can really believe such rubbish, despair at the inability to think logically and anger at the exploitation of the gullible and desperate and the waste of increasingly scarce court and police resources. I have never felt remotely threatened because ultimately they will achieve nothing of any consequence.

Loan sharks and misselling by the banks

I agree. Hopefully the loan sharks are starting to have their wings clipped (to mix metaphors) and the banks are paying through the nose for misselling PPI etc. Of course this doesn't detract from the harm that can be done by FoTL "gurus" whose ideas can land followers in greater debt, homeless and in some cases in prison. 

All sections of society threatened by of seizure of assets by government using its judicial administration on the instruction of banks / financial institutions

It's remarkable how often this conspiracy by the establishment is visited on people who by accident or design have not paid their bills e.g. Tom Crawford, Guy Taylor, Paula Campbell, Cleveland Rhoden, Russ McGarry etc etc.

So you think or know that any information offered by an alternative source or body is not worthy of consideration and attention

I certainly wouldn't automatically say that no information offered by "freemen on the land", "sovereign citizens", "The Truth Movement" etc is worthy of consideration although I cannot immediately recall any that is.  I definitely think some of the people who advance these ideas are worthy of attention although not necessarily in the way you believe. Of course you and Tom Crawford are free to believe whatever you wish however much trouble it lands you in but here are a few (amongst many) that you might want to think twice about:

1) Guy Taylor's assertion that the failure of courts to adhere to what he believes are the Civil Procedure Rules is evidence of a nationwide conspiracy that allows the judiciary to fraudulently possess and dispose of property for their own personal gain. 

2) That your birth certificate creates a "legal person" or "strawman" whose existence is traded as a bond worth millions of pounds but which you can only access up to the age of 7. If you separate yourself from "the name" (by writing to the Queen etc.) you are able to avoid being bound by legislation, regulation etc and helpfully paying tax, obtaining various licences etc

3) That only common law applies to freemen. All law made by acts of parliament requires the consent of the individual. This is most often seen on YouTube videos as "freemen" refusing to acknowledge police at traffic stops, refusing to provide their details, declining to be arrested or seeking to apply their own fee schedule by "charging" the police thousands or even millions of pounds to step out of the car.

4) That most courts are simply places of business designed to make money for the government which operate under admiralty law. This is demonstrated by such court terms as "dock" and most memorably by Tom Crawford instancing the word insurance (in-shore-ance). 

5) Chemtrails

6) That Nicola Tesla invented a machine that, in contravention to the laws of physics, produces more energy than is input thus producing free energy. That this has been suppressed by "the powers that be" but you can buy or download the plans off the internet to build your own machine. If it doesn't work it's because you have done it wrong. Alternatively you can participate in "crowd funding" the development of a machine (which never quite seems to be finished but just requires a bit more money).

7) The gas and electricity bills are paid to the owner of the meter in your house. Therefore, if you remove the gas meter and substitute it with one you have bought from e-Bay you become your own supplier and therefore can enjoy free gas and electricity.

I could go on ...

An eloquent response Stilton Cheesewright.

Personally I side with no political group so it's great to see our strong socialist senior members on this site doing battle with a worthy opponent. Sadly the gross inefficiencies of successive governments be it a local, national or international level have helped their cause and with good reason. Multi national corporate acts of commercial terrorism feed those conspiracy theorists articles some of which can be found within this site (Trans Pacific Partnerships & Corporate Global Governance) just examples.

I'm a free thinker with a good set of principles even though my life,s journey has at times forced me to question many things...I am grateful for this.

All the very best.

An eloquent response Stilton Cheesewright.

Personally I side with no political group so it's great to see our strong socialist senior members on this site doing battle with a worthy opponent. Sadly the gross inefficiencies of successive governments be it a local, national or international level have helped their cause and with good reason. Multi national corporate acts of commercial terrorism feed those conspiracy theorists articles some of which can be found within this site (Trans Pacific Partnerships & Corporate Global Governance) just examples.

I'm a free thinker with a good set of principles even though my life,s journey has at times forced me to question many things...I am grateful for this.

All the very best.

I'm sorry that you see my views as opposing a socialist position. In my case it would definitely not be correct. However, I don't think that my opposition to the "freeman" ideology has any political aspect or that socialism has anything to do with the ragbag of conspiracy theories, illogical ideas and often easily disproved "facts" that characterise it. In fact, its origins lay in white supremacism in the US, developed through anti-tax movements, libertarianism etc in the US and Canada before spreading to the UK, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. 

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

One of the most marked attributes of the "freeman" ideology across the world is it underlying anti-semitism, holocaust denial and anti-Jewish rhetoric. In fact, I saw a YouTube video posted on the channel of one of Tom and Guy's closest allies only today :