Belmont Pool

Colin James

Roger, Your information is so so totally wrong sir! you could not be further from the truth, your sources are not accurate at all, maybe you should suss that one.

Belmont Voice does not! represent any single persons, this website is a vehicle/voice for the residents of the Belmont Ward, nothing more nothing less, so if anyone wants to challenge that fact please make sure your information is correct before publishing what you think.

Cllr Powell however, seems to be one of the only active councillors helping out here and trying her best to answer the questions our members are asking.

Nice one, it's funny when people get it so wrong. I know the admin of this site personally and it is nothing to do with ANY councillor.

Still it's a useful site and is growing daily, keep up the good work.

Nice one, it's funny when people get it so wrong. I know the admin of this site personally and it is nothing to do with ANY councillor.

Still it's a useful site and is growing daily, keep up the good work.

That's funny the only person Admin has is Cllr G Powell on there profile page.So they must be close friends.And she was one of the first people who joined it.

That's funny the only person Admin has is Cllr G Powell on there profile page.So they must be close friends.

And your point being??? Actually the forum has only been up a week and admin has 2 friends, but you can add as many friends as you want.

May I remind you that councillor Powell is not the only councillor to represent us in the Belmont ward,but she seems to be the most active, especially on here answering as many questions as she can. She is accused of passing the buck? as at the moment she is not a parish councillor is she? thought that position was vacant until Thursday, so what else was she supposed to do then?

Reading through the emails I can see cllr Powell is helping sort out the grass verges in Belmont,so why can she not sort out the state of the ponds like Lpusseycat asked.they are also in Belmont.

Reading through the emails I can see cllr Powell is helping sort out the grass verges in Belmont,so why can she not sort out the state of the ponds like Lpusseycat asked.they are also in Belmont.

Councillor Powell is not the only councillor around here!! and as far as I am aware she is already on the case but to be fair to her it was only reported in the last 24 hours, so she is acted pretty quickly in my opinion.

Yes now after she tryed to pass the problem on to someone else

Ok unless you can contribute more positively please refrain from posting as I am getting fed up with the nasty comments. This is your first warning, another 2 and you will be banned. You have not had anything to say contructivly since you joined the other day.

All councillors have a difficult and sometimes demanding role, so cut some slack please unless of course you think you can do better.

Ok unless you can contribute more positively please refrain from posting as I am getting fed up with the nasty comments. This is your first warning, another 2 and you will be banned. You have not had anything to say contructivly since you joined the other day.

All councillors have a difficult and sometimes demanding role, so cut some slack please unless of course you think you can do better.

:Thumbs-Up: is that not enough said on the subject now?

They can stuff this website I thought that is what it is for to put your point of views across IT'S A SAD DAY FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. :Angry: 

It is also a sad day when you have exactly the same ip address as lpusseycat, Listen I have administered many forums and websites for over 15 years, I am not stupid! but you are obviously unaware of what I can see for each member.your both using AOL too, very strange. You are both ipusseycat and footballboy, now how SAD is that!!

It is also a sad day when you have exactly the same ip address as lpusseycat, Listen I have administered many forums and websites for over 15 years, I am not stupid! but you are obviously unaware of what I can see for each member.your both using AOL too, very strange. You are both ipusseycat and footballboy, now how SAD is that!!

CLASSIC! lol how nieve but then again we have seen it all before admin, still funny when they get found out, they must think your stupid lol what's the betting neither of them post again  :Grin:

Sorry Roger I don't agree, she was merely suggesting to contact Cllr Edwards as he was only there the day before, & why not!! he is the chairman, apparently... and also at this present time is she not a parish councillor? thought that position was vacant as I saw on another posting. Election is today is it not? so it should be passed to an active councillor, yes?

Cllr Edwards is also there to represent the constituents of the belmont ward, as are other councillors, so where are they and why are they not on here answering our questions, especially now that the other site, is all but closed.

Frank you do not realise the politics of residents, some people come to Cllr Powell for certain reasons just think:-

1, Some people do not like Cllr Edwards and look towards Cllr Powell for help.

2, Some residents realise that Cllr Powell when she puts her mind to it, she gets things done.

Here are just two reasons why, there are others.

Frank you do not realise the politics of residents, some people come to Cllr Powell for certain reasons just think:-

1, Some people do not like Cllr Edwards and look towards Cllr Powell for help.

2, Some residents realise that Cllr Powell when she puts her mind to it, she gets things done.

Here are just two reasons why, there are others.

Roger - Just for clarification I give my constituents 100% of my time which ever part of the Belmont Ward they live in, so it is not a case of when I put my mind to it! maybe you should consider standing for election in 2011 then you would see for yourself how much time a councillor put in to represent their constituents.

Roger - Just for clarification I give my constituents 100% of my time which ever part of the Belmont Ward they live in, so it is not a case of when I put my mind to it! maybe you should consider standing for election in 2011 then you would see for yourself how much time a councillor put in to represent their constituents.

Glenda I thought I gave you a compliment, that when you put your mind to things no one can beat you. I am sorry you misunderstood me.
:Winky:

I am not stupid, I know about computers as well.It was my 11 yr old son who registered on here as football boy and wrote the comments he has now been banned from coming on here.And please can you remove him from this website.He has had a good telling off. Thanks

I am not stupid, I know about computers as well.It was my 11 yr old son who registered on here as football boy and wrote the comments he has now been banned from coming on here.And please can you remove him from this website.He has had a good telling off. Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. I knew it was the same computer and location being used hence my comments above.

His account has been suspended permanently.