Newton Farmers Queens Birthday Party

DILLIGAF

I have been made aware that the infamous and elusive Cllr Edwards is busy organising a party for HRH on his doorstep by Belmont Poolside! As far as I am aware no one in the community has been contacted, either to assist or input in this "community party". I have not been able to obtain any further information or provisional dates.

I again attempted to contact Cllr Edwards the other week whilst at the park nearby with mini me. In regards to this and other issues that have been raised throughout the ward. Even though he was in he refused to answer the door!

People voted for him because he went around telling lies.He told everyone Glenda Powell would not be here in 6 Months time.Such an awful thing to do just to get votes .At least when Glenda was Councillor if you knocked on her door she would answer it and her phone, she was there 24 hrs a day for her constituents.We all know he comes on here and reads the posts so Mr Edwards maybe you should start answering your phone or door.Because people are getting fed up with you not doing your job you were elected to do. And get people involved with things which are happening in the Community.And stop riding around on your mower. 

Isn't there some legislation somewhere that states if an elected official isn't performing in the best interests of their constituents that they can be relieved of duty as a vote of no confidence?

Very difficult to remove someone who is all matey with most of the other parish councillors. 

Good Morning

I don't have much information but I have been advised the event will take place on Saturday 11 June 2016 from 2 pm to 5 pm. Unfortunately, I don't have any more detail at the moment.

Have you been in contact with Cllr Edwards (Rt) then?

• 3 months later...

leaflets were put through peoples doors in Newton Farm in the past two weeks  for this event. I attended it last Saturday in another capacity, for the Vote Leave campaign, whilst we were there between 2pm to 4pm there was not the expected crowds of people in attendance. Very poor turnout up to 4pm no more than a few hundred people. Unless they all turned up in the last hour after we left.