DENCO MORETON ON LUGG

Denise Lloyd

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/14144475.Hereford_factory_to_make_all_manufacturing_staff_redundant_on_Christmas_Eve/

Shocking news.  Many years ago Denco made a load of people redundant just on Christmas my redundancy came later.  A load of us went to the Kerry Arms on a Friday lunchtime to drown our sorrows  I think we were supposed to go back but nah we stayed and stayed.  One guy Tony Issom (wonderful man and sadly no longer with us) lived in Peterchurch caught the bus home went to get off the bus caught his foot landed on his back in a ditch and there he stayed until the morning.  Ah the good days. 

I have heard many things about  Eastern Europeans working in this country, and they are not all fantastic, reliable and trustworthy individuals I can tell you. 

I get really fed up of people putting our people down, a lot of people that was born in this country works hard to keep a roof over their head and yet all we hear is how good Eastern European are.  Sure we get some lazy people here, but is that not the same in every place?

I have heard many things about  Eastern Europeans working in this country, and they are not all fantastic, reliable and trustworthy individuals I can tell you. 

I get really fed up of people putting our people down, a lot of people that was born in this country works hard to keep a roof over their head and yet all we hear is how good Eastern European are.  Sure we get some lazy people here, but is that not the same in every place?

Quite agree.

When Polish workers on average get below £1 an hr working in Poland and £6.50 (7.20) next April in UK, no wonder they come here to work.......At anything because to them a low paid job is a bloody fortune.

So in future when you here the tories refer to a great deal done with China to improve our economy read between the lines this is the end result take note Germany and France do not suffer in the same way as us brits the sooner we are out of the EU the better.

A few stats....There are near 350,000 Polish in France.In Germany there are near 460,000,with most living there.In the UK we have 550,000 with around 150,000 being seasonal workers.

160,000 brits live in France,over 400,000 live in Spain & 110,000 live in Germany.

550,000 Italians live in Germany