Restricted Road Access

DILLIGAF

Keepmoat & Contractors will be digging up the highways around the Oval (shop circle) over the next few days/weeks. This is to install new services to cooperate with the existing ones. This will cause obvious disruptions around that area. Certain areas will be closed off completely during scheduled works. Restricted access in places. Please use alternative routes as necessary.
The main disruptions will be the school run as Goodrich grove recieves more thoroughfare, could I ask Drivers using the A465 to be a little more considerate and allow a vehicle or two to exit in front at Goodrich grove? I also know that traffic volume on westholme rd will also increase. Please do keep the Tesco roundabout clear. Thanks.
This may also be the time to recampaign to switch off the traffic lights, to elevate the volume.

Keepmoat & Contractors will be digging up the highways around the Oval (shop circle) over the next few days/weeks. This is to install new services to cooperate with the existing ones. This will cause obvious disruptions around that area. Certain areas will be closed off completely during scheduled works. Restricted access in places. Please use alternative routes as necessary.

The main disruptions will be the school run as Goodrich grove recieves more thoroughfare, could I ask Drivers using the A465 to be a little more considerate and allow a vehicle or two to exit in front at Goodrich grove? I also know that traffic volume on westholme rd will also increase. Please do keep the Tesco roundabout clear. Thanks.

This may also be the time to recampaign to switch off the traffic lights, to elevate the volume.

Turning off the light so far has fallen upon deaf ears even though it is a no brainer. Thanks for the head up  :Winky:

Its bad enough now around where I live with the properties being built across the road from me, and others being pulled down to the left of me. The traffic most morning are at a stand still  with people in cars and buses fighting to go up and down the road, fighting for space with the builders coming along every few minutes. This is going on from 7.30am until 4pm six days a week! and we have another 2 years of this. you take your life in your hands just trying to cross the road.

Don't mind letting a few out opposite Mc's but it is the ones that try to jump the traffic the other side of the Oval that reeeally annoy me I try very hard not to let anybody out there but then they drive down the middle of the road so you have to give in 

• 2 weeks later...

Could I remind lovely folk of Newton Farm that (formally) Broxash Drive is CLOSED access is for the 7 residential properties only! There is no entry/exit at the oval end.

It's like chuffing Paddington station round here all the tooing and frowing.

NO THROUGH ROAD.

NO YOU CANT EVEN WALK TO THE CHIPPY.

Get the point. The signs have not been put up for fun.