Utopia

Adrian symonds

Is it the old Topshop/Topman store Adrian?

Well done to the owners of Maylords for filling an empty store in my opinion even if it doesn't benefit me.

It would be nice for a greater selection of men's clothing stores though I agree.

That's the one,  We need more shops for men clothing at a decent price, that Jack wills that is suppose to be opening in the old Market will set you back a good £60 or so for a pair of jeans and then you need to be a skinny 36inch waist to get in to them.

Jack Jones is in Old Market.

I see the Steamer CookShop is lined up for the old Dorothy Perkins shop in Commercial St.

i heard there was a Jack wills going there, I do not know if it have opened yet, to be honest, I do not really know what is there now. Steamer cookshop? I thought I would go and look on their website, they are another Lakeland price wise, flipping expensive. and they will have to compete with lakeland.

A 12CM saucepan £22, that is a lot of money for one saucepan. 

Why is it that we have expensive shops in Hereford? Hello this is a city where wages are naff, we are not London or any of the other big cities.

i heard there was a Jack wills going there, I do not know if it have opened yet, to be honest, I do not really know what is there now. Steamer cookshop? I thought I would go and look on their website, they are another Lakeland price wise, flipping expensive. and they will have to compete with lakeland.

Why is it that we have expensive shops in Hereford? Hello this is a city where wages are naff, we are not London or any of the other big cities.

My mistake sorry, it is Jack Wills.

River Island are middle of the road prices with a great range of clothes etc for men.You want anything cheaper then it's Asda or Primark.

I found Jack Wills expensive when we looked in one of their stores in Cheltenam so I don't think I'll be buying anything when they open.

River Island are middle of the road prices with a great range of clothes etc for men.You want anything cheaper then it's Asda or Primark.

I found Jack Wills expensive when we looked in one of their stores in Cheltenam so I don't think I'll be buying anything when they open.

River Island are fair prices and nice clothes but the men's selection in the Hereford store is very small and limited even compared to the Worcester store.

My mistake sorry, it is Jack Wills.

No problem, 

I always thought river Island was for Women, even when it was in the city centre. I think I will stick to online. Still staying clear of old Market. 

As for Jack Wills, not only expensive, but for skinny people as well. 

I am not looking for cheap, just good value, Primark is sometimes a bit too cheap and their clothes can be a bit naff, I have no idea about Asda, another place I been into about 3 times since it opened,

I should I suppose look at what the place I work at offers to be honest.