Planning for 460 dwellings Holmer West, Hereford

megilleland

To be very honest when I saw this Planning Application I thought that the houses will fill in an area very nicely - but after Megilland posted a number of comments / objection I realised that one point I hadn't considered was the proposed drain on my Surgery at Bobblestock - OK if my need is urgent I stand a very good chance of being seen the same day - and I appriciate that , however if my request to see a Dr. Is not , in my judgement , urgent I may have to wait at least 14 days , therefore with a growth of at least a 1000 which may include 300 young children ( guessument ) the pressure on the nearest Surgery will increase . The Planners must also consider the drain on the local schools etc . It's not all black and white .

Be interesting to hear what the local Cllr has to say !

Ubique, I wouldent rely on the Drain on local services stopping it. Today planners past 40 homes in Bartestree on a site they had previously rejected after the parish council was gifted a field by the developer. No Doctors Surgery, No Dentist, All nearby schools are at capacity along with local overcapacity sewage system. I'm afraid with the current conservative policy of mass building is the shape of things to come wether it be on a Brown/Green field site wherever it seems unstoppable. "Time for a change"

Ubique, I wouldent rely on the Drain on local services stopping it. Today planners past 40 homes in Bartestree on a site they had previously rejected ...

Councillors approved the application, not planners - big difference in who and how they can be held accountable for their actions. Unless you're a tory councillor making a planning application ...

Ubique, I wouldent rely on the Drain on local services stopping it. Today planners past 40 homes in Bartestree on a site they had previously rejected after the parish council was gifted a field by the developer. No Doctors Surgery, No Dentist, All nearby schools are at capacity along with local overcapacity sewage system. I'm afraid with the current conservative policy of mass building is the shape of things to come wether it be on a Brown/Green field site wherever it seems unstoppable. "Time for a change"

... Apologies this should have read "The Planning Committee"

Sorry people's this is just fantasy. Mulching through my toast ( yes mulching...all teeth gone, eyesight fading etc etc) the Right Honourable Brandon Lewis MP highlighted the fact that the majority of new development is on brown field sites. He must mean where the soil has been turned then!

Now I need to find my hearing aid quick like before our local Clinical Commissioning Group say No to freebies.

Once I have completed this mission it's time to fill in the forms for my Lifetime Benefit Award after all the antics of the last two governments have made me quite unstable.....you can still get this award can't you?