Lets hear more from the silent majority!

greenknight

Colin 6 people asked me today if you were standing for election in Belmont, they referred to the advert wording on second line YOUR VOTE YOUR CHOICE. I said I did not know.

Glenda, I am honoured that I have been asked several times but right now, unfortunately, I don't have the time, too many commitments and a lot of travel, so it would be unfair of me to stand as Councillor at the moment. I would not be able to put the time in required and I would also probably miss meetings, Hereford and my local parish is clearly something I am passionate about and being a Councillor is something I will most definitely look at in the future but only if and when I dedicate more time to the position, I believe if you are going to do something that could make a difference then my input has always been 100% and I would not accept anything less. That said, I have already been involved in several local issue and I will do my best to continue and help out where I can. At least with HV I can login from anywhere and I do not need to be at home necessarily. 

Well Colin I understand your predicament sadly having to endure the travelling myself which of late has become rather a slog. That said mate I think you do a cracking job on Hereford Voice and you never know when the time is right!!! For now we do what we can. If your happy I'm going to make contact with a couple of printers to see the cost of producing the advert in A5 or perhaps A6 leaflet form....with a plan to do secret banksey leaflet drops...are you ok with that??

Well Colin I understand your predicament sadly having to endure the travelling myself which of late has become rather a slog. That said mate I think you do a cracking job on Hereford Voice and you never know when the time is right!!! For now we do what we can. If your happy I'm going to make contact with a couple of printers to see the cost of producing the advert in A5 or perhaps A6 leaflet form....with a plan to do secret banksey leaflet drops...are you ok with that??

Cheers, nice comments and appreciated. Yes get some prices based upon the advert would do and let me know.

• 3 months later...