Organised Sex Trade in Hereford?

bobby47

Well, if we had some transparency from the council and people actually bothered to answer the questions they are asked then maybe so many people wouldn't make assumptions.

For what it's worth, I don't claim to know what is going on, I point out facts that I observe. I don't care who has what policies in place if what I see in the street are failings.

There ARE too many potholes, they DO cause damage, they ARE dangerous, there ARE more traffic lights, there ARE more traffic management problems, the OLM lied when they said no current shops would be going into the OLM etc etc etc. I work all over the country I find Hereford to be in a complete state compared with other places with horrendous roads, a secretive lying council who constantly manage to balls things up....

I just call it how I see it :)

Stupidfrustration, Good for you mate. You fight your corner. You are right of course. Facts, reason and sensible argument have no place on my keyboard. Everything! The whole bucket of electronic transmissions that have burst forth from my tapping have been an example to anyone on what not to do. The whole huge bucketful that I've produced has been a complete waste of time and at best in can be described as the ramblings of an idiot badly affected by ale, cigarettes, psilocybin and diazepam. At worst, everything negative that you could think of.

Mind, I ain't with my dear friends. Having never been deleted, sanctioned or banned from our Hereford Times I love the paper and all it represents. As for the Editor, Fiona Phillips, she is a great Editor and if it were not for her, her staff and the proprietors we wouldn't know anything that this Council was getting up to. So, no! I have no argument with the HT.

As for young Jess Phillips, she's a youngster trying to make her way in the journalistic world and we'd do we'll to get off her back. Not that anyone will take a blind bit of notice of me. Who can blame them. Im sat here beached and blind drunk on a shingled beach in East Cyprus wondering how many nautical miles I am to Syria and when will she call me to her bedroom and say, 'fatso. Get up here now. Im in need of intercourse'. Bloody wife!

That amused me! These forums generally generate an IP address to the Moderator ... Not rocket Science to trace that and to narrow your identity down! 

Well, I would rather not out myself, and I believe if you really really wanted to try and track me down by my IP - without a court order you will find out I live in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hereford!

Well, if we had some transparency from the council and people actually bothered to answer the questions they are asked then maybe so many people wouldn't make assumptions.

For what it's worth, I don't claim to know what is going on, I point out facts that I observe. I don't care who has what policies in place if what I see in the street are failings.

There ARE too many potholes, they DO cause damage, they ARE dangerous, there ARE more traffic lights, there ARE more traffic management problems, the OLM lied when they said no current shops would be going into the OLM etc etc etc. I work all over the country I find Hereford to be in a complete state compared with other places with horrendous roads, a secretive lying council who constantly manage to balls things up....

I just call it how I see it :)

I think the potholes are all part of a bigger plan - that John Wood tyres, and that Wallys garage are in it together to drum up trade for themselves!  :Hmm:

How can anyone not be pi$$ed off by potholes. The WHOLE road using population would be fed up by them!

With regards to the OLM - Its here, its opening soon, no point moaning about it now. Just got to make the best out of it.

Stupidfrustration, Good for you mate. You fight your corner. You are right of course. Facts, reason and sensible argument have no place on my keyboard. Everything! The whole bucket of electronic transmissions that have burst forth from my tapping have been an example to anyone on what not to do. The whole huge bucketful that I've produced has been a complete waste of time and at best in can be described as the ramblings of an idiot badly affected by ale, cigarettes, psilocybin and diazepam. At worst, everything negative that you could think of.

Mind, I ain't with my dear friends. Having never been deleted, sanctioned or banned from our Hereford Times I love the paper and all it represents. As for the Editor, Fiona Phillips, she is a great Editor and if it were not for her, her staff and the proprietors we wouldn't know anything that this Council was getting up to. So, no! I have no argument with the HT.

As for young Jess Phillips, she's a youngster trying to make her way in the journalistic world and we'd do we'll to get off her back. Not that anyone will take a blind bit of notice of me. Who can blame them. Im sat here beached and blind drunk on a shingled beach in East Cyprus wondering how many nautical miles I am to Syria and when will she call me to her bedroom and say, 'fatso. Get up here now. Im in need of intercourse'. Bloody wife!

Bobby - its only been an hour and 23 minutes since you posted - So I hope you have "serviced the wife" many times since you last post!

You posts always raise a smile to my face!

I think the potholes are all part of a bigger plan - that John Wood tyres, and that Wallys garage are in it together to drum up trade for themselves! 

I think you could be right! ... now we need to see if JWT are on the board... :P

I would like to add, ref Jess Philips, that I have no problem with young journalists making their way. What I do have a problem is is someone who publishes an article about a friend taking stupid photos of themselves in place of relevant and ignored local business and interest news. We've seen the HT blow off important issues in place of crap like "Doris grew a 4ft flat cucumber". 

stupidfrustration, I can't help but notice that you reply to each post separately - you are of course welcome to - you can, if you like quote multiple posts in one reply should you need to. There's a few ways to do it, personally I prefer the cut and paste method and then highlight the quoted text and click the speech bubble icon in the bar above. Apologies if you already knew this, I know some people get a computer and find out new things every day (no names mentioned, dippy ;))

According to observers the Police entered one front door of a shop, charged in not realising that the next door shop was linked. Consequently, according to the gossip, it all turned into a 'cluster f.u.ck' with a group of men and women running off.

Alas, they're also getting done for selling illicit contraband which begs the question, 'how many times does it have to happen before they close the place? And also, what is it about us that encourages people to take advantage of our nature and completely disregard the laws of our Country?

If it is pristitution and it is selling illicit tobacco and booze then its money laundering. More money not being taxed to aid our nations economic recovery.

Alas, they're also getting done for selling illicit contraband which begs the question, 'how many times does it have to happen before they close the place? And also, what is it about us that encourages people to take advantage of our nature and completely disregard the laws of our Country?

If it is pristitution and it is selling illicit tobacco and booze then its money laundering. More money not being taxed to aid our nations economic recovery.

The last statement about a raid on these foreign 'food' shops by the Council was on 7th Feb. News release here

No mention of anything other than 'illegal' tobacco being found. So it seems the contraband issue caused by these shops is the tobacco.

I think the shops do it because it's easy. Plus obviously they got customers who are quite prepared to buy it. I heard on the radio yesterday that the average price of a single, legal, filter tip cigarette is now 40p with 36p being tax. 

It's obviously nothing other than Organised Crime. Crime operates in areas which are profitable and so it's gonna happen. And especially with fags as there is no licence to take away. Any dodgy booze issues would probably lead to just a shuffle around with the name on the shop booze licence.