Hospital Car Park

silent bull

"PARKING charges at Hereford County Hospital - already among the highest in the county - are due to go up again."

Not sure how much it is now, the HT says £3, which I'm guessing is £3 an hour but I'm sure it was more expensive than that when I went there last
We all need to go to hospital at some point and fight through the smokers that 'hang around' the main door 'like a homeless group meeting' just to visit a loved one, and I find it disgusting that people are forced to pay extortionate prices to see them??

It's a good job and mate of mine lives just 10 minutes away

Oh, and why on the HT site isn't there no comments allowed on this subject ??
And I had to buy the times today and noticed that the contents that the HT took off the site is carefully chosen ;-)

Ain't it terrible. And apparently, its all the result of yet another piece of badly thought out planning that allows asset stripping suits the golden opportunity to put their hand in our pockets and take our money. Whoever thought that the building of this Hospital by private enterprise was a good thing for us.

Don't worry bobby, the HT and HC suggest that you can park in the much cheaper (£3/day) car park that they have just built on the site of the old car park that was Rockfield.

So rest easy my friend, when you've broke your leg, gasping for breath or have glass in your neck, it's only a short walk away!

Don't worry bobby, the HT and HC suggest that you can park in the much cheaper (£3/day) car park that they have just built on the site of the old car park that was Rockfield.

So rest easy my friend, when you've broke your leg, gasping for breath or have glass in your neck, it's only a short walk away!

I am with you on that.  :Thumbs-Up:

Yes Biomech. If ever there was mitigation to our moaning and groaning about this, that and the bloody other, one only has to glance across at Rockfield Road and witness the havoc and chaos that 'they've delivered us.

Rockfield Road is a monument to stupidity, arrogance and a belief that we don't matter and its this place, Rockfield Road, that'll be the millstone around their necks and an acknowledgement that despite our up's our down's and our many faults, we the posters upon the Hereford Times were right to object so loudly. And whatsmore, whilst it does look like the games up on the HT, I think we can look back upon our rantings and ravings about the destruction of Rockfield DIY and be proud that we kept moaning for so long.

I'll never park there. Ever! I'd sooner mate with a Barbel than park my car in that place.

HT is certaintly starving us of many highly commentable stories...having just been over there, and thrown my two pence worth in, I have come up with a plan!

I am going to leave it alone for a whole week. I am not even going to look at it - not even a sneaky peep! Then view it after a week, to see if there was anything at all worth my time posting on.

If the answer is a resounding "No!" I shall cut my losses and move in here permanently. I don't have the time or inclination to post on two sites, and at the moment, my money's on Hereford Voice.

We shall see what results this experiment throws up.....!