Hinton Resident Parking.

Robert Preece

Just a line or two regarding traffic orders. I contacted Cllr. Price Cabinet member highway in the hope he could speed things up regarding the three year wait to get a traffic order implemented. He informed me that he had asked one of the highway officers to look at it and let me know, that was in early October. After a couple of weeks I emailed the officer for an update, no response. Then about two or so weeks ago I repeated the same, still no response. I have just sent a third email, now this officer may be off work for some reason but we are normally informed if this is the case.

Just a line or two regarding traffic orders. I contacted Cllr. Price Cabinet member highway in the hope he could speed things up regarding the three year wait to get a traffic order implemented. He informed me that he had asked one of the highway officers to look at it and let me know, that was in early October. After a couple of weeks I emailed the officer for an update, no response. Then about two or so weeks ago I repeated the same, still no response. I have just sent a third email, now this officer may be off work for some reason but we are normally informed if this is the case.

Don't hold your breath Bob   :Sad:

• 6 months later...

Yes Hitman, so that's spoilt it for twowheelsgood. As one of the neighbours has discovered, we were telling truth when we said it will take approx two years. But on the list now and being processed. Problem is residents parking in one area, means more cars parking in another! Those residents may not like it!! Needs to be a better resolution than that.