Minutes of meetings?

Victor Wright

I have send a message to BRPC to ask her if she could email across the last minutes of meetings held, hopefully Colin can then publish these for us.

If the clerk doesn't send you the minutes, the next meeting is on Thursday 11th 7:15pm Northolme centre you could ask her in person if you attend.

Could you not email them to Colin for him to publish?

They are in hard copy, I could offer him the minutes in this format but I understand from Colin he is very busy as from today with his job. On another point, please see my latest post in regard to Glastonburt Close I have organised a site visit this morning with officer.

BRPC holds meetings roughly every six weeks and publishes it's Minutes of meetings once they have been approved at the next meeting. This is because things sometimes get changed and it can be misleading to have different versions of minutes in the public domain. Once they're approved, they cannot be changed. Once approved they are, and always have been, published on www.belmontrural.co.uk. Hard copies can be obtained from me but there is a small charge for copying (to cover copy costs).

I have tried to send a copy of the most recent approved Minutes to Victor but the e-mail has bounced back.

The next meeting is Thursday evening when the minutes of the meeting held at the end of June will be approved and they can then be published.

BRPC holds meetings roughly every six weeks and publishes it's Minutes of meetings once they have been approved at the next meeting. This is because things sometimes get changed and it can be misleading to have different versions of minutes in the public domain. Once they're approved, they cannot be changed. Once approved they are, and always have been, published on www.belmontrural.co.uk. Hard copies can be obtained from me but there is a small charge for copying (to cover copy costs).

I have tried to send a copy of the most recent approved Minutes to Victor but the e-mail has bounced back.

The next meeting is Thursday evening when the minutes of the meeting held at the end of June will be approved and they can then be published.

Well that website is hardly used or updated as the last published minutes on that website are May. Could you send them to the administrator here so that he can publish them for us to read please. I think his email is admin@belmontvoice.co.uk

Well that website is hardly used or updated as the last published minutes on that website are May. Could you send them to the administrator here so that he can publish them for us to read please. I think his email is admin@belmontvoice.co.uk

Spot on, but a copy would be nice.