How did councillor Edwards miss this lot?

Colin James

This is such a shame and in stark contrast to the beautiful pictures taken before of the lake. The picture of the heron in flight was so nice to see, why do some people have to ruin it? Makes me sad.. :Sad_32:

Yes some people are just out to cause trouble I have read through some of the posts and the same people keep repeating themselves, yes it is sad. Make a point of course, but that's it.

Where are these tyres actually at the poolside?

Adrian, these tyres are at the poolside, I have not been up there for a long while, but plan on taking a walk around maybe on Sunday. I hope that the council can get this cleaned up quickly as it looks beautiful from some of the pictures on here.

:Thumbs-Up: Frank- Amey has been in touch with me this afternoon because of my request yesterday, they are going up to the pools today with the community enforcement officers to look at the mess and also hopefully find some evidence as to who dumped the rubbish there, they have also assured me that the rubbish would be cleared this weekend. I have also ask for a notice to be put there to advise people will be prosecuted if cought fly tipping.

Colin

Many thanks for showing the truth, I am sorry that Cllr Edwards could not see the tiers; there is also a white TV in the bank. Also Colin there is a very large sack in the smaller pool filled with something light as it is half floating, if you get a chance can you get a picture for the website, so that if Cllr Powell be kind she could ask Amey to remove if it is feasible.

It is a shame that people keep dumping rubbish into the ponds, also litter, but I feel it is the society we live in, where the children are not educated about dumping rubbish at a young age. So can we blame the schools and the parents.

Colin

Many thanks for showing the truth, I am sorry that Cllr Edwards could not see the tiers; there is also a white TV in the bank. Also Colin there is a very large sack in the smaller pool filled with something light as it is half floating, if you get a chance can you get a picture for the website, so that if Cllr Powell be kind she could ask Amey to remove if it is feasible.

It is a shame that people keep dumping rubbish into the ponds, also litter, but I feel it is the society we live in, where the children are not educated about dumping rubbish at a young age. So can we blame the schools and the parents.

Roger see my reply to Frank above, Amey knows what the rubbish looks like I gave them this site address so that they can see the pictures.