Driving Test Fee Funded by Herefordshire Council

Colin James

Do you want to get your driving test fee funded?

Driving Test.png

Learner car drivers in Herefordshire can get their test fee paid for by Herefordshire Council by signing up and attending one of the FREE* half day 2WheelsAware course:

February 17th 2018 10am – 2:30pm
March 10th 2018 10am – 2:30pm

Courses last for a half day and include a practical cycling session as well as a theory module including examples of actual case studies from experienced drivers of all vehicle types: Click Here for full details

I am appalled by this!! They just want to increase use of individual cars to increase congestion and pollution, to justify their plans for building a so-called bypass.  I would much rather they used this funding to e.g. hire out bikes for free. That would contribute to a much more effective "Choose how you Move" scheme.

I am appalled by this!! They just want to increase use of individual cars to increase congestion and pollution, to justify their plans for building a so-called bypass.  I would much rather they used this funding to e.g. hire out bikes for free. That would contribute to a much more effective "Choose how you Move" scheme.

O wind your neck in, some people are not happy with anything that the council offer! This is more about educating cyclists. 

Ts & Cs

Proof of Herefordshire residency, ie a utility bill with proof of address

Undertaken a minimum of 6 driving lessons

Current provisional driving licence

Herefordshire Council will then

Reimburse applicants on completion of the 4-hour 2WheelsAware course

and on proof of driving test payment or on presentation of receipt of test (pass or fail)

Maximum reimbursement of £62.00 (standard cost of weekday test)

One application only.