Illuminati,NWO,conspiracy theory's & the impending apocalypse!

lpusseycat

The thing to note is After the shooting BBC interviewed 2 witnesses one was American one was English you did not see there faces .Ask yourself the question no French people around in that part of Paris seems odd it is the contrived plan by the Illuminati to put everyone in a false sense of fear. They create a problem wait for the peoples reaction then offer a solution that fits there agenda. Go on you tube and read about Albert Pikes letter to Manzzini written in 1878 then try and tell me i am wrong in what i have just written.

The thing to note is After the shooting BBC interviewed 2 witnesses one was American one was English you did not see there faces .Ask yourself the question no French people around in that part of Paris seems odd it is the contrived plan by the Illuminati to put everyone in a false sense of fear. They create a problem wait for the peoples reaction then offer a solution that fits there agenda. Go on you tube and read about Albert Pikes letter to Manzzini written in 1878 then try and tell me i am wrong in what i have just written.

I saw a Sky news report from that area where they interviewed two English speaking white Parisien female passers by about the shooting. Just luck of the draw I suppose. Or maybe they were quite comfortable talking to a white British tv reporter? And maybe others' were not ?

I don't know if you are aware or not Ipussycat but the area around the Gare Du Nord railway station is in the 10th arrondissement of Paris which is very well known as being very heavily populated by Turkish people ~ less than the usual number of 'whites'. It's called 'Little Turkey' or the 'Turkish Quarter'. Turkish people don't integrate too well in that area and I doubt you would get many 'locals' coming up to a British TV reporter to appear on camera. In fact that whole Ile - de - France region of France (which includes Paris) is heavily populated by people who were born outside of the Country. I think the figure is about a quarter.

I don't buy into your suggestion that the 'illuminati' have manipulated a situation here. So as to then exploit a situation of their own making so as to impose their own answer.

I do think tho that in 10/50/100 years time then Israel and it's enemies might end up blowing each other apart in a sort of WW !!! That's if we don't have one earlier than that somewhere else!

The secret handshake has been around for many many years! The Illuminati opens the eyes, & makes you think outside the box! One of the founding principles of the Illuminati that is misunderstood is that it was against superstition and “obscurantism†– which is when facts are deliberately withheld from the public. Strange that!

Illuminati[/url] “obscurantism†– which is when facts are deliberately withheld from the public. Strange that!

Ironic too give that a lot of people who have been accused of being illuminati are people in governments…i wonder if any of our very own HC cabal are members?!

It has also been claim that the Jesuits are secret illuminati which would include pope Francis as he himself is a Jesuit?!

Bizarrely on the day of pope Benedict's resignation a lighting bolt struck the Vatican not once but twice??!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2013/feb/12/lightning-vatican-peter-basilica-video

How many of you are familiar with the Malachy prophecy?

http://www.bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm

Roger, to quote you,

"I do think tho that in 10/50/100 years time then Israel and it's enemies might end up blowing each other apart in a sort of WW !!! That's if we don't have one earlier than that somewhere else!" 

Earlier reports suggest that the "war" between Israel and Palestine is contrived to enable the World Police aka the USA, to keep the oil price where they want it to be.

Roger, to quote you,

"I do think tho that in 10/50/100 years time then Israel and it's enemies might end up blowing each other apart in a sort of WW !!! That's if we don't have one earlier than that somewhere else!"

Earlier reports suggest that the "war" between Israel and Palestine is contrived to enable the World Police aka the USA, to keep the oil price where they want it to be.

The price of oil has been kept low by the Saudis because they wanted to bankrupt the Iranians but Iran has now had something like $300 billion of frozen assist unfrozen by the USA because of the nuclear agreement between the two…which is a bad deal not just for Israel but the Saudis too as Iran will produce a nuclear warhead!

So yes it could happen in a couple of years 10 tops in my opinion given the friction between the Saudis & Iranians also Iran has made no secret of its loathing of Israel as they have been financing both Hamas & Hezbollah for years to wage a war of terror on them…although Hezbollah are bogged down in Syria at the moment so have been somewhat restricted in being able to launch any major attacks against Israel although the Israelis have been using airstrikes against some Hezbollah targets in Syria of late.

The Palestinian-Israeli conflict, fought between two parties that don't have any oil, is managed by the US to keep oil prices where they want them. Brilliant. Any more insights you'd like to share? Something to do with David Icke and his lizards perhaps? Actually, on second thoughts don't bother.

interesting thread this one........  it seems that people seem to get some what side tracked with conspiracy theories and the like.....  i believe, although its only a belief that yes there is something happening behind the scenes.....  and yes its  controlled by the "greats" that are in powerful positions....   all of which is centred around MONEY which again equals power.....  but with that said looking straight at the top of the problem just creates more confusion due to all the side tracking.....i also feel this approach is always going to be unsuccessful.....  but with that said i also believe there is a way.....

typical demolition involves starting at the top and demolishing as you go down the structure...but it is quite often that the base, or foundation (the root) is left in place, allowing another structure to be built up again......

lets take Fred Dibnah ( a great hero of mine who also drove a series 3 land rover, like my late dad)....  he was entrusted to take down some of the biggest structures in the country at the time.... most people didn't know where to start.... he did...he would slowly chip away at the bottom  (the root) and then all of a sudden CRASH  the whole lot came crashing down...... he never had to touch the top at all.......  that is a principle i have applied and its only a thought i have but I'm sticking to it!!!

I agree with a lot of what you say the problem we have is people are brainwashed when they listen to the news or the newspapers they believe it . The more often you tell a lie the chances are is it will be believed. An example 9/11 George Bush stated he was shocked and saddened by watching the first plane go into the twin towers,fact the only footage of the first plane was caught by a French film crew filming on the streets which was only released after he made his statement.He has avoided every attempt to get him to reveal how he could have known.We do live in an Orwellian society and it is getting worse bit like Hereford council which is in private hands.

Although this might sounds crazy there is a train of thought that the US election will not go ahead this year? & that Obama will get a third term?!

If that was to happen what would be the circumstances to bring it about?

Perhaps the collapse of the dollar would result in no elections?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaflNHIaZas

thats the problem cambo.....its ALWAYS at the cost of someone else, i don't think i will get very far in my pursuit for the truth... but im certainly going to try.

Well you can only but try & possibly some of us here on HV might be able to assist you in your quest?!

• 2 weeks later...

I've picked up on your comment about a third term for Obama Cambo.

There are rumblings, stories of such a premonition not helped by jittery financial markets, and that's not all about oil and China.

Yes GK there is in some quarters a thought that he will do a third term? Hard to imagine that it will happen but you never know in this crazy world?!…although I did hear that Obama has said he wants to become the UN Secretary General?

Obama wrote a book "dreams of my father" in a passage in the book he recalls a dream he has while on a train travelling through Kenya with his half sister it's worth reading what he recalls about his dream!