Something completely different

Denise Lloyd

It's official peeps, we are opening up our very own pizza hangout in Hereford... We're up to our… https://instagram.com/p/1Yh8ZjgsFG/ 

These are the guys who started  out by having a mobile cocktail van which featured on television sometime ago  and good luck to them.

PIZZA POP UP COMING SOON... Date TBC. 

Those who know us well know we've always been on the hunt for a place of our own, a shack we can call home. We've been searching far and wide looking for the perfect place to transform into a fun and relaxed hangout where all our famous fresh juices, funky cocktails and craft beers and ciders can be served. On top of that, we fallen in love with pizzas and will be offering amazingly tasty wood fired pizzas alongisde the bar. 

The location, in the centre of Hereford, will be open to you lovely people from 12pm-11pm wednesday - sundays.

We cant say a date unfortunately, but for now, just sit tight and get ready...The Shack Revolution are coming to Hereford. Amen.

• 1 month later...

Sounds good to me!! 

The 'sounds' were too loud for the cops today. 'Horrendous racket' at 4PM led to a visit with 'polite advice given' ... Info from the Police Licensing Officer on a Twitter post late this afternoon .... The venue is slap bang next door to their building ... 

Surprised there was any one working at 4pm on friday in the police station but they are a load of old boring old farts as will carling used to say, most retired police officers on a good public pension better than any private sector, I suggest they get out enjoy whats left of their boring miserable greedy life and stop buggering up the social scene in hereford for the youngest. Just sod off leave herefod go and put your slippers on have a hot coco by the sea side. You dont half p@@s me off money grabbling left wing moaning old farts

Surprised there was any one working at 4pm on friday in the police station but they are a load of old boring old farts as will carling used to say, most retired police officers on a good public pension better than any private sector, I suggest they get out enjoy whats left of their boring miserable greedy life and stop buggering up the social scene in hereford for the youngest. Just sod off leave herefod go and put your slippers on have a hot coco by the sea side. You dont half p@@s me off money grabbling left wing moaning old farts

That just sounded like a late night rant .... possibly after a couple of pints' ..... 

Looks to me as though the Shack is just outside that boundary.

Looking at the map again you're right. Rowberry's butchers is covered and 20 yards into Bastion Mews. I dunno how much this affected the application because Maccies had an extension turned down (for the old CIZ) on the basis that they were near the zone. They are now well within it as it's got bigger.

• 3 weeks later...

Well. I've visited this establishment over the weekend...... Fantastic! I shall be visiting again very soon!

The veggie pizza was absolutely delicious, and the surroundings were wonderful. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and the whole atmosphere was relaxed and laid back.

I really loved this place, and can't recommend it highly enough!

Give it a try, you'll be glad you did!