New petrol pumps Tesco Express

That’s my local - whats wrong with the pumps? I'm more concerned and annoyed by the idiots who queue on the highway, an offence, blocking both through traffic and visibility to all drivers.

Diesel pumps leak.They are always breaking down.Pumps are to high and are not activated until eye contact is made.Near impossible to control amount of fuel that's delivered.

Another problem here.How many times have you been in the shop like me with a q a mile long and one person serving.

Ah, I use petrol - no problem with those. Eye contact not really needed. It can get insanely busy there - really the site is too small. People who leave their car in front of a pump for 20 minutes whilst they do their shopping don't help. They are pretty good about opening more tills when its busy when I've been there - cashier rings a bell, more staff emerge. However, I'm sure that’s not always the case ... there's always Texaco down the road, which is always dearer and usually deserted as a result!

• 3 weeks later...

Store is being given a revamp too

Couple of self service tills and pay at pump would be great.

That it would!

Although on a lighter note I'm surprise tesco have not bought a few of the house running down Ledbury road next to there petrol station so as they can be demolish? then they'd be able to extend there shop & have a nice new shiny car park???