River Wye is High in Hereford

Hereford Voice

Poor people who have had their homes flooded.  A lady from South Wales was being interviewed on the news last night she said she did not have insurance and didn't think any of the house holders in her road were covered either.  Buildings and contents is not that expensive couple of pound a week surely for your own piece of mind it should be one of your priorities.

On 14/10/2018 at 13:01, Denise Lloyd said:

Poor people who have had their homes flooded.  A lady from South Wales was being interviewed on the news last night she said she did not have insurance and didn't think any of the house holders in her road were covered either.  Buildings and contents is not that expensive couple of pound a week surely for your own piece of mind it should be one of your priorities.

How is insurance a 'couple of pound' a week if you might get flooded? My insurance is more than £2 a week and I live on top of a hill. 

Roger firstly all things are relative I rather suspect you probably live in a house that is in keeping with your place in society!

Secondly if you live on the third floor of a block of flats are you going to worry about the risk of flooding?

Thirdly if you read through the posts you will see the lady being interviewed said the area had not been flooded for 30 years