Morrisons car park

Fox68

I never buy a parking ticket at Morrisons in Hereford. I also never abuse the parking facility as such. I don't need to. If I walk into town from their car park to do other stuff I will have invariably bought an item from Morrisons as well. Either before or after going into town. I've never had a private postal fine from them. 

• 2 months later...

Had a parking 'fine' from Parking Eye yesterday. Alleging our car was parked for 23 hours from 5.30PM 17.11.18 until 2.45PM 18.11.18 in the Morrison's car park in Hereford. The A4 sheet outlining the fine had two grainy photo's which appeared genuine. But the information/photo's never had the photo's of my car leaving at about 5.50PM on 17.11.18 and then entering again at about 2.30PM on 18.11.18. I went down to Morrison's straight away and spoke to 'Heather' at the customer services desk who appeared totally unsurprised by my complaint. She said the ticket would be cancelled. 

I think the issue is with the traffic light phasing in the adjacent roads' ~ that mean cars' tailgate into the car park and tailgate out. Which obviously makes the enforcement regime difficult when you are relying on camera's clocking a plate that might be obscured by the car in front or from behind. 

9 hours ago, Roger said:

Had a parking 'fine' from Parking Eye yesterday. Alleging our car was parked for 23 hours from 5.30PM 17.11.18 until 2.45PM 18.11.18 in the Morrison's car park in Hereford. The A4 sheet outlining the fine had two grainy photo's which appeared genuine. But the information/photo's never had the photo's of my car leaving at about 5.50PM on 17.11.18 and then entering again at about 2.30PM on 18.11.18. I went down to Morrison's straight away and spoke to 'Heather' at the customer services desk who appeared totally unsurprised by my complaint. She said the ticket would be cancelled. 

I think the issue is with the traffic light phasing in the adjacent roads' ~ that mean cars' tailgate into the car park and tailgate out. Which obviously makes the enforcement regime difficult when you are relying on camera's clocking a plate that might be obscured by the car in front or from behind. 

I have never bought a ticket when shopping here which now is probably 5 times a week now the link road is open but

I do If I'm visiting hospital.I have found the ticket machines are broke half the time.